Set certain payment methods for certain products?

Not sure how to title this one. Here’s the deal… I would like to be able to enforce certain payment methods with certain products. For instance, if somebody wanted to buy product ABC123, but I only allow money order payments for that product, I want the system to recognize ABC123 in their shopping cart and to block off payment methods like PayPal, credit card, etc.

I know this is an odd request and it probably won’t be in high demand with everyone. It’s something I need because of restrictions with certain payment processors and the various types of products I sell.

I was going to email CS-Cart helpdesk to see if someone there could help me develop this for my 3.0 cart. Does anybody know if it’s even possible?

How i can select certain payment methods for certain products? this is possible??

Even I like to know

Me too. Willing to share the development cost.

Hi guys

I might can make something for you.

You can contact me at info@dvs.gr

Fotis

Even I need this. I need payment method restrictions on the basis of:

Amount : Fore example I don't want to offer Cash On Delivery on orders above USD100

Product or a product group or product attribute : For example I don't want to offer a particular payment method for the brand Samsung or any other attribute

Category: For example I don't want offer Cash on Delivery payment method for Televisions or Computers

Shipping location like City or Zip Code : In case if I want to offer COD to selected locations or a list of Zip Codes only.

Shipping Method: payment method restriction on shipping method

[quote name='shoppingmantra' timestamp='1389013014' post='174598']

Shipping location like City or Zip Code : In case if I want to offer COD to selected locations or a list of Zip Codes only.

Shipping Method: payment method restriction on shipping method

[/quote]

These two points can be solved by my add-on Dependent Payment Methods.

The add-on allows you to set Countries, Locations (Zip, States, Address) and Shipping for payment methods. So the payment will be available only in case required shipping method is selected or/and customer country/location matches the required one.

Here is the link: http://1clue.com/cs-cart-dependent-payment-methods.html

[quote name='DarKZeroS' timestamp='1321140294' post='125850']

How i can select certain payment methods for certain products? this is possible??

[/quote]

Count me in. I would like to know as well.

Dear 1clue,

Is it possible to add by products please?

Regards

products and categories both

[quote name='Onkel_Sid' timestamp='1391388312' post='176631']

Count me in. I would like to know as well.

[/quote]

+1000 I'd like this too.

1clue, i am unable to checkout, plz review your payment methods..

almost 8 years... anything on this? an ecommerce cms that does not have this simple feature? I;m new to cs cart and it's letting me down pretty quickly.

almost 8 years... anything on this? an ecommerce cms that does not have this simple feature? I;m new to cs cart and it's letting me down pretty quickly.

Hi there

Already made this with our Addon shipping payment promotions

http://www.cscart.biz/shipping-payment-promotions.html

Fotis