Service Unavailable?

I manufacture termite control products. This is where I prefer to focus R&D and

neither have the time or inclination to make myself conversant with the foibles

of code.

During installation CS-Cart is able to run a routine whereby the destination server

is evaluated for compliance to run the cart. Perhaps the CS-Cart team are more

deserving of your 'condolences' inasmuch as their own R & D has failed to come

up with a sufficiently comprehensive compliance routine.

How can I not 'blame all to the software' ?

Each to their own :-) you buy a car without checking its specification? Its the same with Software, find the right run time environment to suite the Software but dont blame the Software when the Tyre's (in the car example) are not sufficient standard e.g. Server is cheap like the Tyre's ;-)

I manufacture termite control products. This is where I prefer to focus R&D and

neither have the time or inclination to make myself conversant with the foibles

of code.

During installation CS-Cart is able to run a routine whereby the destination server

is evaluated for compliance to run the cart. Perhaps the CS-Cart team are more

deserving of your 'condolences' inasmuch as their own R & D has failed to come

up with a sufficiently comprehensive compliance routine.

If there is so much trouble with so many server configurations then doesn't

it make sense for CS-Cart to offer their own server packages.
I myself have a shared server re-seller account where I can host many sites.

Why in blazes can't CS-Cart do the same thing ?

Cs-cart is fairly heavy-weight from a resource perspective. The most sensitive things for any cs-cart installation are:

1)) Adequate memory (I'd recommend a minimum of 4GB for any cs-cart installation)

2) SSD (or other high performance) disk drives

Ensure your hosting has not set the Apache "Timeout" value below 300 and my guess is that you will be pretty smooth sailing.

The standard memory and cpu settings in config.local.php are probably adequate for most small stores. As you get bigger or run into import/export problems, you will probably want to increase the memory constraints.

I got similar problem - after restoring a backup from 2 days ago.

After completing an order, at the end of process -- With service unavailable picture - I got message:

"Sorry, service is temporarily unavailable.

Smarty: Unable to load template tygh 'orders/order_notification.tpl' -->"

I can not find a file order_notification.tpl?? It does not egzist?!

Markhedley. When I buy cars, as I am not a mechanic's bum, I trust in the judgement of those

who know about cars.

Thanks for the tips EZ.

As I wouldn't know code if it bit me, I do know that during a CS-Cart installation the script

queries the server to the extent that if it finds something missing the installation process will

not proceed.

I do not understand why there is not a more sophisticated routine to more thoroughly interrogate

the server so that potential bumps in the road can be foreseen.

I just had some customers reporting Service Unavailable, in access log found 503 code.

Host found that bot "SemrushBot" was taking all available free connections, blocked it in firewall..

Darius...that prick hits many I am sure. It's a bugger because you keep blocking the IP

( or IP range ) and it just sticks it's head up again with a new disguise.

Well they did this block themselves, got own data center so hopefully they got proper tools to do it.

Darius...that prick hits many I am sure. It's a bugger because you keep blocking the IP

( or IP range ) and it just sticks it's head up again with a new disguise.

I got similar problem - after restoring a backup from 2 days ago.

After completing an order, at the end of process -- With service unavailable picture - I got message:

"Sorry, service is temporarily unavailable.

Smarty: Unable to load template tygh 'orders/order_notification.tpl' -->"

I can not find a file order_notification.tpl?? It does not egzist?!

There are 2 locations where it should be.

design/backend/mail/templates/orders/order_notifications.tpl

design/themes/[your_theme]/mail/templates/orders/order_notifications.tpl

Markhedley. When I buy cars, as I am not a mechanic's bum, I trust in the judgement of those

who know about cars.

Thanks for the tips EZ.

As I wouldn't know code if it bit me, I do know that during a CS-Cart installation the script

queries the server to the extent that if it finds something missing the installation process will

not proceed.

I do not understand why there is not a more sophisticated routine to more thoroughly interrogate

the server so that potential bumps in the road are not foreseen.

And you'd think that because it's important that there would be an input field in the installation for setting the admin url. Very easy to do during installation rather than having a merchant try to do this after install and after they receive a warning message. There are many little conflicts that can/should be detected/resolved (php extensions, etc) which are not (file and directory permissions is the most glaring). There are some that are difficult because they happen at a software layer "above" the application (like Apache settings). But everything involving PHP and the configuration of the app itself should be determined at install time and some form of "checkup" routine provided to list what it finds.

If I thought it would sell more of my EZ Admin Helper addon, I'd provide a checkup action in there.... But would have to see a demand versus a discussion of what's nice to have! :-)

Hi Guys

Thought I'd rather add to this forum suppose to creating a new topic seeing that my issue is fairly similar... Hoping someone can be of help, fingers crossed!

When I try accessing my product page from the back office (/myadmin.php?dispatch=products.manage), it returns the dreaded "Service Unavailable" page with the following error log:

Table 'bedsoreptn_db1.cscart_product_filter_ranges' doesn't exist (1146)SELECT cscart_product_filter_ranges.*, cscart_product_filter_ranges_descriptions.range_name FROM cscart_product_filter_ranges LEFT JOIN cscart_product_filter_ranges_descriptions ON cscart_product_filter_ranges_descriptions.range_id = cscart_product_filter_ranges.range_id AND cscart_product_filter_ranges_descriptions.lang_code = 'en' WHERE filter_id IN (1, 15, 7, 8, 16, 9) ORDER BY position
Error at
app/Tygh/Database.php, line: 677
Backtrace
File:app/Tygh/Database.php
Line:333
Function:_error
File:app/Tygh/Database.php
Line:136
Function:query
File:app/functions/fn.database.php
Line:42
Function:getHash
File:app/functions/fn.catalog.php
Line:4925
Function:db_get_hash_array
File:app/controllers/backend/products.php
Line:390
Function:fn_get_product_filters
File:app/functions/fn.control.php
Line:587
Function:include
File:app/functions/fn.control.php
Line:370
Function:fn_run_controller
File:myadmin.php
Line:27
Function:fn_dispatch
-->

I'm running version 4.2.4. should that be of some help...

Huge thanks in advance!

Warm Regards,

Michael

TheOak, open phpMyAdmin and run the following query

CREATE TABLE `cscart_product_filter_ranges` (
  `range_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `feature_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `filter_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `from` decimal(12,2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0.00',
  `to` decimal(12,2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0.00',
  `position` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  PRIMARY KEY (`range_id`),
  KEY `from` (`from`,`to`),
  KEY `filter_id` (`filter_id`),
  KEY `feature_id` (`feature_id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

For some reason the table is missed

Thanks for the prompt reply eComLabs!

There's no such query in my database, how would I go about creating this table?

Really appreciate the help, thank you.

Thanks for the prompt reply eComLabs!

There's no such query in my database, how would I go about creating this table?

Really appreciate the help, thank you.

Just run the mentioned query in the phpMyAdmin. It will fix the issue

@eComLabs, I ran the query and the table was created successfully, unfortunately, the problem still persists after many unsuccessful attempts to rectify it... Sigh!

To give you a breakdown of exactly what the problem is as I can't find any help on the internet for my situation: When I activate any filter in the back office, the categories on the front end associated with displaying those filters immediately returns a "Service Unavailable" page. When I disable the filter, the category page is properly displayed once more and all is good (except obviously still not having any product filters in place).

This is the message returned as found in the source code of the 'Service Unavailable" page of a category which has an active filter:

Table 'bedsoreptn_db1.cscart_product_filter_ranges_descriptions' doesn't exist (1146)SELECT cscart_product_features_values.feature_id, COUNT(DISTINCT cscart_products.product_id) as products, cscart_product_filter_ranges.range_id, cscart_product_filter_ranges_descriptions.range_name, cscart_product_filter_ranges.filter_id, cscart_product_features.feature_type FROM cscart_product_filter_ranges LEFT JOIN cscart_product_features_values ON cscart_product_features_values.feature_id = cscart_product_filter_ranges.feature_id AND cscart_product_features_values.value_int >= cscart_product_filter_ranges.from AND cscart_product_features_values.value_int
-->

It seems like I'm still missing certain tables such as "cscart_product_filter_ranges_descriptions", any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Warm Regards,

Michael

@eComLabs, I ran the query and the table was created successfully, unfortunately, the problem still persists after many unsuccessful attempts to rectify it... Sigh!

To give you a breakdown of exactly what the problem is as I can't find any help on the internet for my situation: When I activate any filter in the back office, the categories on the front end associated with displaying those filters immediately returns a "Service Unavailable" page. When I disable the filter, the category page is properly displayed once more and all is good (except obviously still not having any product filters in place).

This is the message returned as found in the source code of the 'Service Unavailable" page of a category which has an active filter:

Table 'bedsoreptn_db1.cscart_product_filter_ranges_descriptions' doesn't exist (1146)SELECT cscart_product_features_values.feature_id, COUNT(DISTINCT cscart_products.product_id) as products, cscart_product_filter_ranges.range_id, cscart_product_filter_ranges_descriptions.range_name, cscart_product_filter_ranges.filter_id, cscart_product_features.feature_type FROM cscart_product_filter_ranges LEFT JOIN cscart_product_features_values ON cscart_product_features_values.feature_id = cscart_product_filter_ranges.feature_id AND cscart_product_features_values.value_int >= cscart_product_filter_ranges.from AND cscart_product_features_values.value_int
-->

It seems like I'm still missing certain tables such as "cscart_product_filter_ranges_descriptions", any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Warm Regards,

Michael

Hello Michael!

You need to run this query as well.

CREATE TABLE `cscart_product_filter_ranges_descriptions` (
  `range_id` mediumint(8) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `lang_code` char(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `range_name` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  PRIMARY KEY (`range_id`,`lang_code`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

It the mentioned solution does not help you, PM me temporary FTP access so that we can check the issue

Guys, it worked!

Thank you so much Oleg, and eComLabs, you guys are absolute stars! 8)

Kia ora,

Michael

Guys, it worked!

Thank you so much Oleg, and eComLabs, you guys are absolute stars! 8)

Kia ora,

Michael

You are welcome, Michael. I am very glad that the issue is solved!