Service Unavailable Error - Help

Here's the msg on the front page with the "Service Unavailble" error.....any ideas? I get http 500 error when I try to access the Thumbnail page from the back-end and I can't load any orders or products from the back end because of the images I assume. Cs-cart 4.9.3 sp1.
PHP Fatal Error
Uncaught Imagine\Exception\RuntimeException: Imagick not installed in /public_html/store/app/lib/vendor/imagine/imagine/lib/Imagine/Imagick/Imagine.php:36
Stack trace:
#0 /public_html/store/app/functions/fn.init.php(1098): Imagine\Imagick\Imagine->__construct()
#1 /public_html/store/app/lib/vendor/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(112): {closure}(Object(Tygh\Application))
#2 /public_html/store/app/functions/fn.images.php(684): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('image')
#3 /public_html/store/app/functions/fn.images.php(1031): fn_resize_image('/home/babushka/...', 140, 140, '#ffffff')
#4 /public_html/store/app/functions/fn.images.php(1116): fn_generate_thumbnail('detailed/18/tru...', 140, 140, false)
#5 /public_html/store/var/cache/templates/musicstore/b4bcc9e041e2ddd685871250ff68676448864a7a.tygh.image.tpl.php(140): fn_image_to_display(Array, 140, 140)
#6 /public_html/store/app/lib/vendor/smarty/smart
Error at
app/lib/vendor/imagine/imagine/lib/Imagine/Imagick/Imagine.php, line: 36
Backtrace

Your answer is in the message you posted on the first line. See the part that says "Imagick not installed".

That's your answer ... You don't have Imagick installed, or not installed properly.

So contact hosting provider and ask him to install the Imagick library on your server

As alternative, try to change the following line in the config.local.php file

'image_resize_lib' => 'auto',

to

'image_resize_lib' => 'gd',

Then clear cache

I had them install Imagick, which I thought already was installed, but anyway. After about 4 hours it just started working again. I am using your Ecom labs image optimization addon. I was thinking maybe it was tied up recreating thousands of thumbnails again....I don't know.