Service Pack 3 for CS-Cart 1.3.4 released

I’ve been talking to my self for 15 mins now seems to work ok

I think when its out of beta stage the live help has a lot of potential.

Its missing a few home comforts such as notifications / sound to let you know a visitor is pending support, but overall… Ive got to say a good job so far on the live help interface !

I agree it has a lot of potential and for free very good so far

Upgrade for me seems to have cocked up everything - I cant access any of my subdomain websites or the main website as i just get the following error:(

[QUOTE]Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@cubecartskins.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

[/QUOTE]

I get the same sort of error with SEO module enabled:

[QUOTE]Not Found

The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.zzzzzzzzzzz.com Port 80

[/QUOTE]

If you login to the admin section (which doesn’t use SEO stuff), you can turn it off, and things will start working on the customer side. Where your cart is, just bring up the admin.php page and login.

Hopefully a fix will come soon. For now, I can deal with it since nothing is live, but that will change in the next couple of weeks!

Thankfully a backup has restored everything but while i would expect any errors to cockup the software its checking i am concerned that it brought all my websites down :frowning:

NEVER upgrade your live store if you have not tried it on a development store first. That is just madness and it’s a big chance your store will get screwed and be offline for days until you fix the problems.

[quote name=‘willow1872’]Upgrade for me seems to have cocked up everything - I cant access any of my subdomain websites or the main website as i just get the following error:([/quote]

Just out of interest , did you apply the fix as shown in post number 6 above ?

Many of my clients in New Orleans don’t have enough employees to monitor a computer screen 10 hours a day.

Really would love to have sound added as employees aren’t tied to a computer.

Thanks.

[quote name=‘SWS’]Just out of interest , did you apply the fix as shown in post number 6 above ?[/quote]

I didnt, i assumed that it had been fixed:rolleyes: and it wouldnt even recognise my demo store.

As i said, the backup restored everything and CS Support are investigating the problem :smiley:

Hey guys

I just upgraded the test store location to SP4 and USPS rates are just a complete mess. (the same mess as in SP3)

• USPS Global Express Mail does not work at all (Error: First Class mail must weigh 13 ounces or less.)

• USPS Priority Mail (non-flat rate box rate, packaging selected as none in shipping settings under USPS) gives astronomical rates such as $11.65 for shipping of a 1lb package within continental US, which should be $4.05 at the most.

• USPS Global Priority Mail is not even showing, where is it? (it is an economy option under 4lbs for International shipping from the US)

• USPS Express Mail Addresses (Error: n/a) It is not even highlighted in bold like the rest of the shipping methods. Speaking of which, what is the difference between USPS Express Mail Addresses and USPS Express Mail PO? (PO seems to give, I think, close to realistic rates for USPS express mail)

PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS MESS. IT’S ONGOING and has not been fixed for quite some time. It’s impossible to put the cart live with this kind of shipping calculations. I don’t understand why shipping is such a problem in CS. I’ve never experienced problems with pulling realtime rates in other carts including X and cube. I don’t understand why such a good platform like CS does not address such a Serious Issue in a timely manner. It is one of the very important functions of any shoppinh cart - to give accurate shipping rates.

I think you mean CS-Cart 1.3.4 SP3

correct, SP3 it is :slight_smile:

[quote name=‘SWS’]but very unstable…

The chat program gives this each time I send a message or receive one :

Error Identifier: 19755

Time: Fri Mar 02 22:40:05 2007

Type: exceptions.ValueError

Value: invalid literal for int():

Session information

------------------------------------

app_version: 1.0b

platform: WXMSW, wxMSW, unicode, wx-assertions-on, SWIG-1.3.29

and

Error Identifier: 60336

Time: Fri Mar 02 22:44:28 2007

Type: exceptions.KeyError

Value: ‘send_text’

Session information

------------------------------------

app_version: 1.0b

platform: WXMSW, wxMSW, unicode, wx-assertions-on, SWIG-1.3.29[/QUOTE]

Same error overhere … anyone solved this one ?

cause it drives me crazy!

Ive not solved it and will be waiting for the next release before re-trying the live help module.