Serious Problems with CS Cart emails & newsletters

I am so frustrated ever since purchasing the cscart…

i was on the trial, and due to the fact that technical support couldn’t answer some of my issues i had with emails & newsletters, I had to buy the product and then get assistance…

Well I did, and I still have issues…

As an admin i have been getting emails all ok.

Problem is customers dont get emails at all

In addition, i get blank newsletter emails… Its driving me crazy…

I contacted CScart, and they said it was my server issues…

I contacted my server and they say absolutely no problems.they did debugging… I paid them also for this service as I am on a dedicated server…

I don’t know what to do… has anyone heard of something like this???

something that it might be?

anyone has any insights that can assist???

what should i DO???

please anyone that can shed their light on this matter.

It seems i AM the only person that this happened too…

I dont get it… what is so special about other peoples servers and whats missing in mine.

Thank you!!

[quote name=‘conrouss’]I contacted CScart, and they said it was my server issues…

I contacted my server and they say absolutely no problems.they did a debuggings… I paid them also for this service as I am on a dedicated server…

[/QUOTE]

CScart support is typically full of garbage! no offense meant – just simply true

However, in this instance, I would agree with CScart —

This is a server issue and I suspect what’s wrong too! :wink:

Now regarding your server, let me take a look. I can feel for you kind of stuck between two stones between your server and software providers and I won’t charge you to take a look around.

Spiral is indeed a genius xxxxx

Looking at the issues as you are presenting them. It does look like a server problem.

Yes I know, thats what Spiral been telling me.

It’s so ironic to see that my Server, the planet.com, did their test, billed me and here is their recent reply.

ThePlanet is going to bill me now for doing nothing…

what options do i have… i am having Spiral check the server as i am sure he will do the job properly…

Look at their message… So frustrating … they cant even provide proper support!!!

"Hello,

It appears that our work is complete, and as such, I am going to move this ticket to our accounting department to ensure that you are properly billed for this incident. "

i still have issues… Nothing works!!! they told me its a cs script erorr and there is nothing they can do about it.