SEO vendor page

When I first time install cs-cart 2.2.5 MV edition. When I click one vendor, and the website will go to www.example.com/mystore.html but I don’t know which setting that I set wrong right now it become www.example.com/company-1.html , company-2.html , company-3.html and so on.

Can you help me where to set back to the original one?

Thanks

Hello dsc81,

Thank you for your message.

I suppose that you specify a vendor's name with using some other alphabet letters different from English. For example, if you use Japanese hieroglyphs for vendor names, their SEO names will be generated as company-1, company-2, etc. Please let me know whether you specify vendor names in English. If yes, you can try clearing SEO names of vendors in order to regenerate them from scratch. You can use the following SQL query:

DELETE FROM cscart_seo_names WHERE type = 'm'

I hope this information will help you.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for your respond. I'm not using any hieroglyphs nor japanese language. I'm using english and Indonesia language. Indonesia's language is also using alphabet like english. is that because I'm using 2 languages so it become like this?

what's the meaning of type = 'm' ?

thank you

Hello dsc81,

Thank you for your message.

In your case everything should work properly. So you can try clearing SEO names of vendors and see if it helps you. The m type means the SEO name of a vendor company.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team