SEO URL is this posible

This is the Current [color=#5F5F5F][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]Product/page SEF URL format available on cs cart:[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Consolas,]- product_name.html[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Consolas,]- category_name/[subcategory_name/]product_name.html[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Consolas,][size=3]I want to have this kind of SEF URL[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Consolas,][size=3]- [/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Consolas,]shop_name/[[/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Consolas,]product_name[/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Consolas,]/]index.html[/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Consolas,] [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Consolas,][size=3]Is this possible? [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Consolas,]TIA.[/font][/color]

not possible :(

@creativeuser

I'm very thankful for the quick response.

can you help me to technically reason out why this is not posible?

Hello, kimsy!

Sure, it is possible but it's not a simple task, you may require custom development service for it. If you are interested, please contact us to get a free quote.

Best regards, Alt-team

Anything is “possible”. It's software. The real question is why do you want this and is it worth the hoops that will have to be jumped through to accomplish it (I.e. value)?

tnx guys! for quick response, i was able to change the sef! :grin:

TRUE, anything is posible.

TRUE its [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]not a simple task also[/font][/color].

How did you do it?