SEO rules/SEO addon

I need to make some SEO optimization on keywords in Turkish.We will use English links for the categories,products etc but we want to go up on google.com.tr with the Turkish keywords.

For instance, “shopping” means “alışveriş” in Turkish, how can we optimize “alışveriş”,

“alisveris” words for the search engines like google,yahoo,bing.And, how can we use turkish keywords for “alt descriptions”,“meta tags”?

And the another question is:To get our site visible in the search engines.

1. Submitting the site via google submit tool
  2. Creating xml sitemap of the site

3.Creating robots.txt
  3. Creating Htaccess file.Using allow and/or deny phrases.

Anything else?

Thanks,

[quote name=‘getreal’]I need to make some SEO optimization on keywords in Turkish.We will use English links for the categories,products etc but we want to go up on google.com.tr with the Turkish keywords.

For instance, “shopping” means “alışveriş” in Turkish, how can we optimize “alışveriş”,

“alisveris” words for the search engines like google,yahoo,bing.And, how can we use turkish keywords for “alt descriptions”,“meta tags”?

And the another question is:To get our site visible in the search engines.

1. Submitting the site via google submit tool
  2. Creating xml sitemap of the site

3.Creating robots.txt
  3. Creating Htaccess file.Using allow and/or deny phrases.

Anything else?

Thanks,[/QUOTE]

Noone there to answer?

Why not make your site 2 languages?

[quote name=‘Flow’]Why not make your site 2 languages?[/QUOTE]

I didn’t get what you said.

I will use english characters in the link and product links,sub-categories etc like “Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days”, I will not use Turkish characters even the product has any.

However, I will use turkish characters in the meta tags,alt image descr. and so on.I want to make the optimization on Turkish keywords on google.com.tr.How we can achieve this?

Thanks,

If you make your site 2 languages, Turkish and English, you can also use keywords, description categories, etc in 2 languages. This seems to me like the best option to be found in both English and Turkish.

Or maybe I’m wrong? Someone else have an opinion?

[quote name=‘Flow’]If you make your site 2 languages, Turkish and English, you can also use keywords, description categories, etc in 2 languages. This seems to me like the best option to be found in both English and Turkish.

Or maybe I’m wrong? Someone else have an opinion?[/QUOTE]

thanks for your reply friend,

we don’t want to make our site in 2languages.the site will be in Turkish and we will use english product links and we will use seo rules in english.however, in google.com.tr.google.com, we need to have some high density on the turkish keywords.in other words, the user need to reach our site via turkish keywords like alisveris or alışverlş(utf8) instead of using the word of shopping.

Anyone have an idea. Thank you.