SEO Name include / instead of -

[color=#555555][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]I am trying to enter a SEO name for my categories. In the field I am entering “site/1455585/page/557” but when I click “save”, it changes to “site-1455585-page-557”. It is essential that I keep the “/” in the URL. I changed the following parameter in config.php:[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#555555][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]define('SEO_DELIMITER', '-');[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#555555][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]To:[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#555555][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]define('SEO_DELIMITER', '/');[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#555555][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]But now when I try and enter my URL it gives me this error:[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#555555][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Unknown modifier ')' in /home/[my_database]/public_html/core/fn.catalog.php on line 5813[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#555555][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Do you know how I can fix this error and allow the / in my SEO names?[/size][/font][/color]

You can either set the “rules” (addon SEO settings) to show the category path in the URL or not.

But you can't enter '/'s in the SEO name.

If you want a particular structure to your products then you need to structure them how you want the SEO name to reflect them.