SEO multilingual support

Hi,

I have enabled SEO and seems to work fine, however only for english data (eg. english category names and product names). For other language (in this case greek) it forms the url like this:

[url]https://www.mydomain.com/category-169/[/url]

I would appreciate some help since I am relatively new to mod_rewrite.

thanks

the program auto-translate the greek words to english

for example : (utf-8) “Κινητο Νοκια Ν97 με GPS” it will translate it to …/mobile-nokia-n97-with-gps.html

kalo ee

it does not work. do i have to enable something for this? and what do you mean with the encoding (utf8). i specify a seo name in greek and when i click save it converts it to “product-12345”

[quote name=‘fesarlis’]it does not work. do i have to enable something for this? and what do you mean with the encoding (utf8). i specify a seo name in greek and when i click save it converts it to “product-12345”[/QUOTE]

if you specify a name at seo at products page, then yes, it will not read greek. Maybe write greeklish like “kinito”.

But if you don’t specify a name at seo, then the program will apply a name by it self and translate the name from greek to english like i said above.

Sorry, does not work.

If I don’t specify anything at SEO page, when I click ‘Save’ it automatically fills the field with something like:

product-29784