Seo Module Lang Code Problem

Hello,

Even if i choose not to show lang code in urls it showsup in some products but not all.

I also try to change url of the product and remove langcode directly from adminpanel by editing the product itself but when i hit save it shows up with langcode again.

Removed and reinstalled seo plugin several times and deleted cache but couldnt solve the problem. Any ideas?

It sounds like you have duplicate product names. This is about the only other reason why the language code would show up.

No, i don't have duplicate product names. I found a related issue in the bug tracker about that.

http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-2715-seo-names/

Hello mrprdx,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you experienced this problem.

We tried to reproduce this problem on our server several times and, unfortunately, we failed to implement it. The problem requires the investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

I have this same problem. Using the latest version of CScart.

scrubmeister.com

Category Vacaway is a good example.

Fixed.

Found duplicates in cscart_seo_names table and deleted the ones without -en (nothing in them) then changed the seo add on description to remove the -en in cart admin panel.

From what I have read CS cart adds a language description if there are duplicates. I wasn't aware that there were any until I checked the mysql database tables.

For some reason it only happened with a few categories?