SEO Keyword and Ranking Addon

Hey folks

I stumbled upon this addon this afternoon and it does the job perfectly.

I highly recommend this for most store owners who do their own store promotion work, simple and easy to use and gives a fair indication of which products you should really be putting your SEO efforts into.

http://www.binpress.com/app/qcart-seo-analyzer-for-cscart/1369

I am not affiliated with the above but have been impressed enough with it so far and have never seen this particular addon mentioned on the forum until now.

Wow, looks very helpful indeed and never seen it before. Thanks!

Thanks for posting! This seems like it will provide a lot of value info.

Also I really like their Qcart Feedback add-on…I like the ability to ask the poll question(s) in specific categories or products.

I will be getting both of these add-ons!

Did not purchase yet but really impressed with their single page checkout. I hope the Cs-Cart 4 will have the ability to make the checkout look something similar to this.

[quote name='Tim Hensel' timestamp='1369764716' post='162604']

Did not purchase yet but really impressed with their single page checkout. I hope the Cs-Cart 4 will have the ability to make the checkout look something similar to this.

[/quote]

Agreed, it wouldn't exactly be a massive change really. Considering there is a setting in the admin to show product info in tabs or not, it shouldn't be beyond the scope of a days work to apply the same to the checkout.

Despite the fact I use my own tracking software for SEO campaigns, this lets me have a look at incoming traffic as and when it happens which for me is good enough.

Seems a long winded way to get google analytics “Google Search: Top 1,000 daily queries.”

But to me I'm only interested in these search terms to prove they are working, I need new one that work not existing.

Where can i see the damn demo ?

Took me forever to find the single page checkout you were talking about lol thought it was a mod for CS-Cart only to find it's the websites checkout!

Now I've found it though wow I'm impressed, I think something clean and simple like that would improve conversions.

Hmmm wondering if I can modify mine to something similar…