domain.com/category/subcategory/product-name.html

Now when google robot try to check

he gets 404

how to do a pain free 301 redirect to all products as

domain.com/product-name.html

instead of

I dont understand exactly what you mean, o.k. my english isnt very good. Can you explain me more? Because we would like to launch with our shop next time, and i dont like do any errors.

THX

[quote name=‘Triplex’]I dont understand exactly what you mean, o.k. my english isnt very good. Can you explain me more? Because we would like to launch with our shop next time, and i dont like do any errors.

THX[/QUOTE]

admin.php?dispatch=addons.manage

SEO (requires Apache + mod_rewrite installed)

I used to have one setting in “Product/page SEF URL format:” now have another. Google robot got indexed these pages as /category/sub/product-name.html but now products are as /product-name.html I need to set htaccess redirect 301 just not sure how.

[QUOTE]I used to have one setting in “Product/page SEF URL format:” now have another. Google robot got indexed these pages as /category/sub/product-name.html but now products are as /product-name.html I need to set htaccess redirect 301 just not sure how.[/QUOTE]

Modify the following line with your url particulars and add it to your .htaccess file. Repeat for each old url you need to replace.

Redirect 301 /myoldcategory/myoldsub/product-name.html [url]http://www.your-domain-name/yourproductname.html[/url]