Send To Friend addon problem

Hi,

I enabled the ‘Send to Friend’ addon. I tested, but it is not emailed. ‘Loading’ icon keeps rolling, and no further progress. What am I missing?:confused:

I found the source of error as follows, but don’t know how to fix it.

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.2; Tablet PC 2.0; .NET4.0C)

Timestamp: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 16:01:29 UTC

Line: 164

Char: 3

Code: 0

URI: [url]http://www.lekristine.com/js/ajax.js[/url]

The line 164 is…

var data = response.data || {};

Thanks,

can anybody help?

The webpage error doesn’t help out too much. The only thing I can suggest from looking at that is maybe clear your cache. You may also want to uninstall and reinstall the addon.

Do you have a log of the error on the server and/or in the default mail on the server?

[quote name=‘Tool Outfitters’]The webpage error doesn’t help out too much. The only thing I can suggest from looking at that is maybe clear your cache. You may also want to uninstall and reinstall the addon.

Do you have a log of the error on the server and/or in the default mail on the server?[/QUOTE]

I am a novice to cs-cart, so please parden me if it does not make sense.

1. I cleared the cache using /admin.php&cc. I entered it in the address and just hit the enter. Is it right?

2. I uninstalled and reinstalled it after clearing the cache, but no success :frowning:

3. We are in the developing phase, so we do not have many activities. Now if there is how to turn on the error log?

Many thanks in advance,

If you are on the main admin page it’s /admin.php?cc. All other pages are &cc.

Thank you.

Still no success though.

I tried to have a look but your store is closed.

The only problem that I know of with send to friend is when your host doesn’t allow emails sent from random addresses. Therefore you must put in an address such as send_to_friend@lekristine.com in the code. There is a thread on it somewhere in here but you should be getting an error from the cart software.

I read the thread you mentioned. I tired, but it did not help. It seems that it does not reach to that point.

Our web site is closed for the development. If you want I will send an access key in a private message.

Thanks,