Selecting Images For Banners

Migrating from 3.x to 4.x. I copied all of my images over from the \images folder on the 3.x server to the 4.x server. Now I am trying to re-link the banners, but when I open the banner to edit it and then selectr "server" to point to the file location on the sever, the "file browser" only shows me "public files\.quarantine" and "private files\.quarantine". I can't see the files on the server. Help.

Use url and put the full url in instead, I find it much quicker

Migrating from 3.x to 4.x. I copied all of my images over from the \images folder on the 3.x server to the 4.x server. Now I am trying to re-link the banners, but when I open the banner to edit it and then selectr "server" to point to the file location on the sever, the "file browser" only shows me "public files\.quarantine" and "private files\.quarantine". I can't see the files on the server. Help.

Try to put test file to the following directory and check:

var/files/1

where 1 - is the ID of your store-front

Use url and put the full url in instead, I find it much quicker

Can't do that now because we are in test/development so the IP address will change and there is no functional address name.

Try to put test file to the following directory and check:

var/files/1

where 1 - is the ID of your store-front

Ok, that helps, that is where the file browser is pointed by default. Any idea how to change where it points? Needs to be in the code somewhere.

app/controllers/common/elf_connector.php

Try to play with the following variables:

$private_files_path = fn_get_files_dir_path();
$public_files_path = fn_get_public_files_path();

Looks like they are responsible for the used path

app/controllers/common/elf_connector.php

Try to play with the following variables:

$private_files_path = fn_get_files_dir_path();
$public_files_path = fn_get_public_files_path();

Looks like they are responsible for the used path

I messed around with it a bit. Function and variables galore. I cannot seem to find where CS Cart actually establishes the path. I tried a number of configurations to just put the path in here and it just errors.

I messed around with it a bit. Function and variables galore. I cannot seem to find where CS Cart actually establishes the path. I tried a number of configurations to just put the path in here and it just errors.

To debug the data stored in these variables, please use the following code:

fn_print_die($private_files_path, $public_files_path);