Selectbox/dropdown Filters

Hi cscartrocks,

I bought this addon, but unable to find Filter ID in cs-cart v4.2.1.

I followed your instructions, but it does not work:

2. Filter id can be found when the mouse over the Edit link on Filters edit page.

When i hover my mouse over the Edit link, nothing pop-up. I also checked througn source code, and have found only this:

opener_group17

Please advise…

[quote name='Party' timestamp='1407213974' post='188828']

Hi cscartrocks,

2. Filter id can be found when the mouse over the Edit link on Filters edit page.

When i hover my mouse over the Edit link, nothing pop-up. I also checked througn source code, and have found only this:

opener_group17

Please advise…

[/quote]

As far as we can see, the Filter ID is displayed before filter name in CS-Cart v 4.2.1

Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days

Please check

[quote name='Party' timestamp='1407213974' post='188828']

Hi cscartrocks,

opener_group17

Please advise…

[/quote]

Starting from CS-Cart v4.2.1, you can see the filter id in this format before the filter name: #filter_id. The filter_id part is what you need.

I found the filter id “filter_id=17” in my case, however, when added to addon setting; my category pages with filters become Blank.

1. The filter template set to “_mixed_filters”
  2. Features were set to “check box, multiple” and also tried “select box, brand/manufacturer”

[quote name='Party' timestamp='1407251468' post='188872']

I found the filter id “filter_id=17” in my case, however, when added to addon setting; my category pages with filters become Blank.

1. The filter template set to “_mixed_filters”
  2. Features were set to “check box, multiple” and also tried “select box, brand/manufacturer”

[/quote]

We have sent a ticket to you. Please have a check. We will send the customized addon(fixed width for box filter) through our helpdesk system.

New mod added:[list]

[*]Optional mod for the addon: Allow multiple filters blocks for CS-Cart v4.x

[/list]

This addon is awesome! It works very well for me. A bit pricy with all additions, but you get what you pay… Great service.

I wondering if anyone knows how to disable all filters from jumping up when you click them? I want them to stay at the same position all time.

Screenshot_3.jpg

Seeing this add-on I wondering why my product filter block is not visible in each category in my store ? www.healthavengers.org or better why are my product filters per category by default hidden and not shown like in just about any demo store ? For instance the product filter Brand. Even though I assigned in the properties a certain brand to product or vice versa and yet no while I select at random any category, the product filters are hidden on the left of the product array.

[quote name='Webmaster_at_Mungotedo' timestamp='1407846191' post='189329']

Seeing this add-on I wondering…

[/quote]

I run into the same problem before, due to no instructions provided, but i figure out .

You have to add/list all filters “IDs” in “Admin Panel>Layouts>Filter Block” in order to show them in front end (see image attached). However, in addon setting only list Filter IDs you want to appear as a blocks.

Screenshot_1.jpg

[quote name='Webmaster_at_Mungotedo' timestamp='1407846191' post='189329']

Seeing this add-on I wondering why my product filter block is not visible in each category in my store ? www.healthavengers.org or better why are my product filters per category by default hidden and not shown like in just about any demo store ? For instance the product filter Brand. Even though I assigned in the properties a certain brand to product or vice versa and yet no while I select at random any category, the product filters are hidden on the left of the product array.

[/quote]

Hi Webmaster_at_Mungotedo, do you mean default cs-cart filters or our addon with the multiple filters mod for cs-cart v4.x?

CS-Cart Selectbox or Dropdown Filters Addon is upgraded for CS-Cart 4.2.1+ and supports any responsive theme now!

Just a quicky then, does your search addon also work in conjunction with say the Searchanise or any other Search addon or not ?

Kind regards

[quote name='Webmaster_at_Mungotedo' timestamp='1420552299' post='201766']

Just a quicky then, does your search addon also work in conjunction with say the Searchanise or any other Search addon or not ?

Kind regards

[/quote]

The addon works with Searchanise and other search addons. There are no conflicts as long as cs-cart filter works.

CS-Cart Selectbox or Dropdown Filters Addon is upgraded for CS-Cart 4.3.1-4.3.3 now. Upgrade is required from previous version due to heavy changes on filters in cs-cart v4.3.x.

@cscartrocks

Do you have demo ready where we can see it all , Searchanise and the dropdown filters addon in action together ?

[quote name='Webmaster_at_Mungotedo' timestamp='1437999295' post='224467']

@cscartrocks

Do you have demo ready where we can see it all , Searchanise and the dropdown filters addon in action together ?

[/quote]

I think Searchanise doesn't have search results filter feature. What I mean before is after installing our dropdown filters addon, your Searchanise addon will still work.

CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.0.x-4.4.2 compatability is added to our CS-Cart Selectbox or Dropdown Filters addon.

CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.4.3 - 4.6.2 compatability is added to our CS-Cart Selectbox or Dropdown Filters addon.

CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.6.3-4.8.1 compatibility is added for CS-Cart Selectbox or Dropdown Filters addon. Upgrade from previous version is highly recommended.

CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.8.1 SP1 compatibility is added for Selectbox or Dropdown Filters addon.