I wonder if it is possible to use ip-addresses as a unique pre security logon feature. The steps:
- log an IP-nummer of a potential customer
- before possiblity to buy approve this customer by admin and set this unique ip number in a database / table
- use an ip-database / table with unique ALLOWED ip numbers. Just these machines / persons are allowed to buy from the store. The first check is the IP table check (allowed to logon or not) AND allowed to register
- get also username + password logon for checking the unique IP and the user of this unique IP
I want to use the script just only for a fixed number of customers (buyers). So the first IP check will filter possible spamers. It is possible to:
- use this ip check as a pre control before people could register?
- use this ip check as a pre control before pepole could log on?