Secure Cart Hosting - $10 Off first month

We offer managed hosting packages that are configured for securely and efficiently running PHP or Perl e-commerce software. Unlike most other hosts, we are selective about who we host on our servers and will not overcrowd them. We also do not severely lock down server resources that may prevent important software functions within your store from functioning properly. We instead; Implement additional security measures to monitor and regulate what is done by software operations and quickly respond to any problems or abuse.

Our shared hosting servers are additionally protected by hardware, Firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems, and Anti-DDOS equipment.

SCH support staff consists of cs-cart professionals who are also very active on this forum so you can be confident that your needs will be met whenever possible through our support desk or live personal help via MSN, Yahoo or Skype (phone support is also available to clients).

Our servers will never be overloaded and Fully Managed Dedicated solutions are also available. Please inquire for more info sales@securecarthost.com

Our Plans

eCommerce Basic

6 GB storage

30 GB monthly traffic

Unlimited Email Accounts

Unlimited FTP Accounts

Unlimited Databases

Unlimited Email Lists

Unlimited Sub Domaiins

10 Parked Domains

1 Addon Domains

Dedicated IP address

$14.95 / Month

Order

eCommerce Standard

8 GB storage

50 GB monthly traffic

Unlimited Email Accounts

Unlimited FTP Accounts

Unlimited Databases

Unlimited Email Lists

Unlimited Sub Domaiins

10 Parked Domains

5 Addon Domains

Dedicated IP address

$19.95 / Month

Order

eCommerce Advanced

15 GB storage

100 GB monthly traffic

Unlimited Email Accounts

Unlimited FTP Accounts

Unlimited Databases

Unlimited Email Lists

Unlimited Sub Domaiins

Unlimited Parked Domains

10 Addon Domains

Dedicated IP address

$29.95 / Month

Order

Secure Cart Hosting

securecarthost.com

Thanks for your special offers, but i think the webmasters and shop owners like really stable and established hosting company…

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=17990&highlight=CyberLNC[/url]

[quote name=‘Triplex’]Thanks for your special offers, but i think the webmasters and shop owners like really stable and established hosting company…

[URL]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=17990&highlight=CyberLNC[/URL][/quote]

I have moved to Secure Cart Host. My accounts with CyberLNC were created on the 11/12/2006, until a couple of months back. I have made the move on professional grounds not political.

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]I have moved to Secure Cart Host. My accounts with CyberLNC were created on the 11/12/2006, until a couple of months back. I have made the move on professional grounds not political.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations, it’s about time you switched, don’t tell me spiral (the bernie madoff of cyber security) is working their now?..lol

[quote name=‘snorocket’]Congratulations, it’s about time you switched, don’t tell me spiral (the bernie madoff of cyber security) is working their now?..lol[/quote]

Quite the opposite, in fact that’s one of the reasons I left.

I’m now following through with preparations to move the dedicated server into Scotts hands solely, not a hard decision for myself.

Where’s your DC? East, west or Dallas?

We are currently using Fortress ITX in New Jersey

http://fortressitx.com

Scott’s service is top notch. I had an issue that I posted here on the forums. He caught my post, looked into the problem for me and was able to fix my problem within 12 hours (the error was not server related). Nothing like attentive customer service.

unlike some other hosts on here, Scott actually helps non customers with problems and helps provide solutions to CS problems.

A++ in my book.