Secondary Category Error

I have created a product within a category/subcategory, now I want to add it to another subcategory but when I click add and choose the second category I get this error.

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/inhome/public_html/store/var/compiled/admin/%%E4^E42^E4252AD1%%mainbox.tpl.php on line 41

Anyone have any idea why I might be getting this?

I am running 2.2.1

Thanks

Clear your site cache and try again. Anytime you see an error in the var/compiled directory structure, first thing to do is to clear the cache and try again.

This particular error is probably caused by an addon you have created that is not handling the REQUEST_TYPE properly. In cs-cart (one of their quirks), after handling a POST request, you must redirect or the navigation array gets obliterated or is incomplete causing the above error.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1314051028' post='120094']

Clear your site cache and try again. Anytime you see an error in the var/compiled directory structure, first thing to do is to clear the cache and try again.

This particular error is probably caused by an addon you have created that is not handling the REQUEST_TYPE properly. In cs-cart (one of their quirks), after handling a POST request, you must redirect or the navigation array gets obliterated or is incomplete causing the above error.

[/quote]

You were right, it was a cache error thank you very much. Usually I check such things but business has been good lately so my mind is scattered…thank you again.