Save Up To $1,000 A Year With Cs-Cart Annual Subscription

[quote name='kingsleypress' timestamp='1404303836' post='186803']

Still confused on why if I choose to “prolongate” now (my current subscription ends August 30, 2014) the cost is $160.

[/quote]

Please clear your cart before prolongating this license. You will see $110. I have just checked it in your account.

OK thanks, you are right. Not sure why it added $160 before.

[quote name='kingsleypress' timestamp='1404304411' post='186806']

OK thanks, you are right. Not sure why it added $160 before.

[/quote]

It seems it is a bug in our system, because I was able to reproduce your $160 price. It appears only if you have another $160 upgrade subscription added to your cart.

Apology Lantan.

I paid $135.00 last year. My prolongation expired April14 so $160.00

( because it expired months ago ) is reasonable.

[quote name='termalert' timestamp='1404702533' post='187057']

Apology Lantan.

I paid $135.00 last year. My prolongation expired April14 so $160.00 ( because it expired months ago ) is reasonable.

[/quote]

I am glad to hear everything is clear now.

I paid for this subscription license. I think there is great value. I would still like to know how you will handle those of us who have Twigmo Plus as the subscription includes only basic.

[quote name='jegesmaci' timestamp='1405554886' post='187694']

I paid for this subscription license. I think there is great value. I would still like to know how you will handle those of us who have Twigmo Plus as the subscription includes only basic.

[/quote]

Thank you for purchasing this license. Yes, it includes the Twigmo plan Basic. Once you already have the higher Twigmo plan purchased separately, you need do nothing regarding your Twigmo add-on - do not send us your Twigmo Access ID (according to the instructions you received after purchasing the CS-Cart subscription license). Your Twigmo add-on will keep working on the plan Plus as before.

Thank you.

Hmm … Only $195 per year for all the bonus features. This actually seems like a very good deal since I use/or want to use most of those add-ons. Twigmo, eBay, and Facebook are a must nowadays!

I currently have 2.2.5 store running … What is the process to take advantage of the $195 deal?

Paying once a year, does this mean I will continue to get the most up-to-date version of CS-Cart? So for instance when CS-Cart 5 is released, will I be stuck with CS-Cart 4.x only, or paying yearly does this mean I can update to CS-Cart 5 when it comes out?

Thank you very much!

[quote name='Tim Hensel' timestamp='1413501280' post='194411']

Hmm … Only $195 per year for all the bonus features. This actually seems like a very good deal since I use/or want to use most of those add-ons. Twigmo, eBay, and Facebook are a must nowadays!

I currently have 2.2.5 store running … What is the process to take advantage of the $195 deal?

Paying once a year, does this mean I will continue to get the most up-to-date version of CS-Cart? So for instance when CS-Cart 5 is released, will I be stuck with CS-Cart 4.x only, or paying yearly does this mean I can update to CS-Cart 5 when it comes out?

Thank you very much!

[/quote]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]Dear Tim,[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]Glad to hear that our you are satisfied with our offer.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]So, if you would like to use our software on a subscription basis, you will need to order a 1-year CS-Cart license on the following page of our website CS-Cart licenses - professional ecommerce website software and simply enter a new license number in the admin panel of your existing CS-Cart store. You will not have to reinstall the software or transfer products, orders, users, etc.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]Concerning upgrades, a year-long access to the latest versions and updates is included into the cost of a 1-year CS-Cart license, so you will not have to pay extra for the upgrade subscription.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us via your personal Help Desk account, and we will be glad to help.[/size][/font][/color]

Hello,

I went to upgrade my license and was flabbergasted that the charge is $448 to update my SINGLE installation of CS-CART.

I used to run a lot of online stores, but sold them off. I purchased some extra store licenses when they were on sale - just in case. So now I have 4 store fronts.

Now I want to work on 1 store and to upgrade my single installation the bill will be $448.

Why is the upgrade license multiplied by 4 when I only have 1 installation?

Thanks

Christine

Dear Christine,

[quote name='oopsie' timestamp='1430712571' post='213287']

Why is the upgrade license multiplied by 4 when I only have 1 installation?

[/quote]

Thank you for your question. We apologize for the confusion.

Yes, you have only one CS-Cart installation, but it includes 4 storefronts. Each of the storefronts is considered a separate store (and they actually work as separate stores), that is why you bought the licenses for all the storefronts.

Now if you need to upgrade your CS-Cart installation with 4 storefronts, it is required to pay the upgrade subscription for all 4 storefronts, because there is no ability to upgrade only 1 storefront - the core CS-Cart files to be upgraded serve all storefronts at once.

As the exception of the rule, we can divide your existing CS-Cart license into two - the first license with 1 storefront and the second one is with 3 storefronts, that you are going to use later. It will not be possible to divide the second license again the future.

Thus, you will be able to buy an upgrade subscription for your first CS-Cart license with 1 storefront at the regular upgrade price (Resources :: Upgrade Policy).

If it works for you, please contact us via the CS-Cart Help Desk and refer to this my message.

Thank you.

Hi Alex,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I think that if you yourself consider each storefront to be a separate store then the licenses should apply on an individual basis. You seem to want to have it both ways.

Either it's a single installation and it should cost a single license fee or they are considered separate in which case they should be able to be upgraded on a single/separate basis.

Considering your offer for a moment. If I upgrade the single storefront - the other 3 store fronts will remain on an older version? So I will have different storefronts on different versions. Is that correct?

Cheers

Christine

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Christine,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Thank you for your response.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]An additional storefront can be bought only for an existing CS-Cart lifetime license and is bundled with it. Although such an additional storefront works almost like a separate store, its license costs $100 less than the one for a new CS-Cart installation ([/font][/color]CS-Cart licenses - professional ecommerce website software - $245 vs $345). [font=“arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif”][color=“#282828”]In addition you get all advantages of having the common admin panel for all your 4 stores, common product catalog, common upgrade, etc, etc.[/color][/font]

[font=“arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif”][color=“#282828”]If you want to convert your existing storefront licenses to separate CS-Cart licenses (to have separate independent CS-Cart installations), you can pay the difference ($100/each) and we will updated them.[/color][/font]

[quote name='oopsie' timestamp='1430726098' post='213302']

Considering your offer for a moment. If I upgrade the single storefront - the other 3 store fronts will remain on an older version? So I will have different storefronts on different versions. Is that correct?

[/quote]

Yes, the other 3 storefronts will remain on the older version. But you can buy an upgrade for them in the future when you need it.

Thank you.

hello,

how many products can be exported to searchinse with 1year subscription???

is there a limit or ?

Thank you in advance.

Džemal

[quote name='Lantan' timestamp='1403271311' post='186161']

You cannot have the CS-Cart software on your server without a license. If you do not pay and do not remove the software, it is definitely a legal issue.

[/quote]

I think another thing that should def be a legal issue is selling the eBay addon, not having it work hardly, and never updating it before my year upgrade period expired.

[quote name='parodius420' timestamp='1432591205' post='215733']

I think another thing that should def be a legal issue is selling the eBay addon, not having it work hardly, and never updating it before my year upgrade period expired.

[/quote]

parodius420, sorry to hear that you are not able to work with ebay add-on. I confirm that there are some issues, and the workflow is a bit tricky. We will start improving it right after 4.3.2 is released. However I would like to note that there are CS-Cart users who use it.

If you can share your ideas on how we can make this add-on better I would appreciate this!

If your base currency is not $ then you cannot upload products to ebay US. If you will not sort this I see no future for this addon in Europe.

[quote name='imac' timestamp='1432653886' post='215847']

parodius420, sorry to hear that you are not able to work with ebay add-on. I confirm that there are some issues, and the workflow is a bit tricky. We will start improving it right after 4.3.2 is released. However I would like to note that there are CS-Cart users who use it.

If you can share your ideas on how we can make this add-on better I would appreciate this!

[/quote]

Is this package still available ( single store ) and if so, how do I purchase it ?

It doesn't appear to be in my help desk area ( only the option

for $160 promulgation ).

I am on 4.1.4 as a single license holder and my promulgation package has expired.

Question answered. I have a [color=#000000]CS-Cart Lifetime License so I don't qualify.[/color]

So I have the lifetime license, and right now I do not have access to upgrades. Can I do the $195 deal? If so, when it expires, does it just go back to normal if I decide not to do the 195 deal again?

parodius420…

I am in the same boat but it 'seems' we may have to forego our lifetime license.

Hope not. Let's see what the big guys have to say.

$125.00 for a 1 year subscription based CS-Cart ??

As a lifetime license owner who sees himself using CS-Cart for years to come

WHY should I consider the $165.00 12 month promulgation package ?

I would be silly not to put my current license into mothballs and simply use

the annual subscription ( apart from the hassle of migrating data of course ).

Years down the track I would have the option of paying for the12 month

promulgation package and I would be in front.

Can you guys at least lower the 12 month promulgation price to $125.00 ?