Sales Representative User Type

Hello,

I need to be able to create an admin user type that is limited to admin tasks related to a certain group of users.

This account type should be able to add users to their group in CS-Cart, be able to edit that user's account, view their orders, make orders on their behalf, and view reports relating to the users they have access to. This limited admin also needs to be able to add “hidden” products to orders.

Admin Privileges is a great start, as we can limit what areas of the backend they can access, but what it does not do is limit them to a certain group of users.

Does such an addon exist?

Thanks,

Jack

Not clear what you mean? You can limit anyone's access to a group by simply not approving their group request. Can you clarify a use-case scenario that describes what you want to do?

[quote name='Ayokay' timestamp='1421868050' post='203140'] Hello, I need to be able to create an admin user type that is limited to admin tasks related to a certain group of users. This account type should be able to add users to their group in CS-Cart, be able to edit that user's account, view their orders, make orders on their behalf, and view reports relating to the users they have access to. This limited admin also needs to be able to add “hidden” products to orders. Admin Privileges is a great start, as we can limit what areas of the backend they can access, but what it does not do is limit them to a certain group of users. Does such an addon exist? Thanks, Jack [/quote]

Dear Jack,

Please read the kb CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Also what do you mean “[size=4]to add “hidden” products to orders”?[/size]

Best regards, Alt-team.

[quote name='Ayokay' timestamp='1421868050' post='203140']

Hello,

I need to be able to create an admin user type that is limited to admin tasks related to a certain group of users.

This account type should be able to add users to their group in CS-Cart, be able to edit that user's account, view their orders, make orders on their behalf, and view reports relating to the users they have access to. This limited admin also needs to be able to add “hidden” products to orders.

Admin Privileges is a great start, as we can limit what areas of the backend they can access, but what it does not do is limit them to a certain group of users.

Does such an addon exist?

[/quote]

As far as I understand these admins should be able to manage not all users, but only customers who belong to specific usergroup. Unfortunately there is no such a feature and additional code modifications are required. If you are interested in it, feel free to contact us using the link from my signature.