Sales And Promotions

Hi all,

I have a sale in my store where all products will either have 15%, 20% or 30% off.

The best way is to alter the List price - is that correct?

I have few customers that already have a fixed discount with me through Promotions and dont want them to get the on sale discount + the promotion discount.

What do I do to prevent that.

Thanks, all help is appreciated.

Hello,

We can recommend you to create the “[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]on sale discounts” via promotions (you will have 3 promotions: [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]15%, 20% and 30%). After that j[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]ust tick the “[/font][/color]Stop other rules[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]” checkbox on pages of [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]created promotions. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Thus, the “[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]on sale” and the “promotion discount” won't be summed up and the group with [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]“promotion discount” will get only [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]the “[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]on sale” one.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Sincerely yours,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]CS-Market.[/font][/color]

Thank you for your quick and detailed explanation - I appreciate it :)