Safari Issue?

For some reason some links on my site are not working properly with Safari (on a Windows machine).

On my homepage the links in the “My Account” block do not work, and the top 1 of the 4 links in the “Company Info” block doesn’t work.

But then when I’m on another page that is not the home page, all the Company Info links do not work, in addition to the My Account links.

Could someone with Safari installed visit my site and report if they see the same thing?

To test I have found that when I view [url]http://www.vitaminlink.net/[/url] in Safari the same thing is presented. I cannot click links in the “My Account” block.

I didn’t register on the shop, but both Register and Sign in links worked for me with Safari (4.0).

Thanks for taking the time to look, but that is not the area where I am having trouble. In the attached image I have highlighted the areas described in my first post.

nolink.jpg

[quote name=‘baniels’]Thanks for taking the time to look, but that is not the area where I am having trouble. In the attached image I have highlighted the areas described in my first post.[/QUOTE]

I have checked both highlighted areas on your site with safari 4.0 and everything works ok.

Okay - perfect. Perhaps it is an issue with Safari and Windows 7. Or something else. Happy to know it is not a fundamental issue.

Thanks.