RSS question?

Is there an RSS feed built into the 2.1.2 & 2.1.3 Professional and Multi-Vendor versions? Or is this something I have to go out and purchase to add on?

If it is included how the heck do I turn it on?

I appreciate any help.

I do not believe that an inbound RSS feed (like for inventory) is available nor is an outbound RSS (like for product updates) is available.

We have an addon to generate Google XML product data for import into Google Merchant but no general feed that a customer would subscribe to…

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’]an inbound RSS feed (like for inventory), an outbound RSS (like for product updates)

[/QUOTE]

This was what I was looking for. I need it to do a few different things. Thanks for the response. Not sure if I need the Google XML yet.

I did a search in the forums but didn’t find any results for RSS. I’m surprised no one else wants an RSS feed for their site.

After coming up blank on a search for “RSS”, I just went into Ideas and found RSS in there. There is a link that discusses RSS. I don’t understand why that is not coming up in the search results for me, but here is the link: [url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=1664[/url]

Looks like webgraphiq has what you’re looking for. They do good work and offer good support.

The reason you can’t find RSS is because forums like this don’t support searches for words 3 characters or less so you get zero results. If you search for rss feeds, you’ll find some threads.

I may try Webgraphiq’s addon, but I’m not sure it’s exactly what I want/need. You can find it here:

[url]Search results