Rma Credit Card Refund A Must

Many other carts like prestashop; oscommerce offer this for free. Stripe/PAypal able to issue them a credit card refund in backoffice.

Example Stripe:

To refund a charge via the API, perform a create refund call, providing the ID of the charge to be refunded.

To refund a charge via the API, perform a create refund call, providing the ID of the charge to be refunded.
// Set your secret key: remember to change this to your live secret key in production
// See your keys here: https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/apikeys
\Stripe\Stripe::setApiKey("sk_test_BQokikJOvBiI2HlWgH4olfQ2");

\Stripe\Refund::create(array(
“charge” => “ch_ATbgYw7MpO4hlv”,
));

Unfortunately cs-cart out of the box is not compatible with worlds major payment services like braintree, stripe. I found new payment method paylike that process credit cards like stripe, all other carts I know has this integrated or free addon with all possible feature available, simtechdev offered me to make a custom addon for 1200$ !!!!!

cs-cart is not able to offer even paypal proper functionality. In ebay or etsy if you make a sale then you get a sale with sale number and you are sure payment is there. In cs-cart you get order statuses like backordered, open, failed or similar, sometimes IPN signar received sometimes not...

Unfortunately cs-cart out of the box is not compatible with worlds major payment services like braintree, stripe. I found new payment method paylike that process credit cards like stripe, all other carts I know has this integrated or free addon with all possible feature available, simtechdev offered me to make a custom addon for 1200$ !!!!!

cs-cart is not able to offer even paypal proper functionality. In ebay or etsy if you make a sale then you get a sale with sale number and you are sure payment is there. In cs-cart you get order statuses like backordered, open, failed or similar, sometimes IPN signar received sometimes not...

Darius,

Why do you state paypal refunds are not there when its there? http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-6377-returns-automatically-issue-a-refund-with-paypal-pro/?view=findpost&p=25240

Many other carts like prestashop; oscommerce offer this for free. Stripe/PAypal able to issue them a credit card refund in backoffice.

See point 4. here http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.7.x/user_guide/addons/paypal_payments/paypal_ipn.html

In order to give refund order needs to be complete from paypal side. Currently at random I am getting rather many open orders where IPN messages was not received even one was sent.

No IPN message, seller protection becomes ineligible, refund do not work.. So sort out first basic paypal functionality.. I had even paypal open order with paypal express checkout where person does not even leave website at all..

Yes it is buggy, I did a test and I think problem is return says card details not known, etc. I cant even get paypal to work live I get a error. Css cart needs to add stripe out of the box and adapt Stripe Refund into RMA.

Yes it is buggy, I did a test and I think problem is return says card details not known, etc. I cant even get paypal to work live I get a error. Css cart needs to add stripe out of the box and adapt Stripe Refund into RMA.

That only addresses the issue/problem for one payment provider and I'm not sure that any of the stripe integrations support void/refund and/or additional payments. There are about 40 other providers that are integrated but not fully implemented in standard cs-cart. It used to be (and may still be) that Authorize.net was the only integration where they implemented auth and auth_capture (but if you used auth_only, there is no way in the admin to do the capture). Most real businesses won't charge customers till they ship the product or provide the service (this avoids much of the need for refund right out of the box).. They authorize the purchase only at time of order and then capture the funds when they ship or complete the service.

In our Squarepay addon, we implemented auth and auth_capture, void, refund, additional charges, etc. It's a pain on the admin side because the normal payment reporting in cs-cart only supports a single transaction. But it is doable.

If you can not get paypal to work this could be the reason. I recommend you to contact tech support because this feature is there.

As for Stripe you can vote for it here: https://cscart.uservoice.com/forums/134344-cs-cart?query=stripe

Or just buy a ready addon on the marketplace.

In order to give refund order needs to be complete from paypal side. Currently at random I am getting rather many open orders where IPN messages was not received even one was sent.

No IPN message, seller protection becomes ineligible, refund do not work.. So sort out first basic paypal functionality.. I had even paypal open order with paypal express checkout where person does not even leave website at all..

I don't understand what you mean under "No IPN message, seller protection becomes ineligible, refund do not work.."

PayPal is working fine. If you have the exact problems you are always welcome - we will investigate it and make the fixes if there should be any.

From my experience there were some issues due to the specific server configuration.

Once again, if you have any complains, please be more specific. Phrases like "sort out first basic paypal functionality" does not make any sence. When a community member comes to forum he expects some useful information from this community, some generics like "nothing works" does not make any sense.

Thank you.

Everything is explained here

http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-6964-some-paypal-orders-come-in-as-open-and-dont-change-to-processes/

I don't understand what you mean under "No IPN message, seller protection becomes ineligible, refund do not work.."

PayPal is working fine. If you have the exact problems you are always welcome - we will investigate it and make the fixes if there should be any.

From my experience there were some issues due to the specific server configuration.

Once again, if you have any complains, please be more specific. Phrases like "sort out first basic paypal functionality" does not make any sence. When a community member comes to forum he expects some useful information from this community, some generics like "nothing works" does not make any sense.

Thank you.