Reward Points wording for product pages

Hello,

I want to change the phrase on the product page from → Price in Points: to → Points needed to get this item for free. (yeah I know, a little wordy, but my customers are very “special”)

I think it can be a little confusing to the customer to see Price in Points, because they might think that is how many points they get for purchasing the product. I realize that when the customer signs in they will see where it says Reward Points but we try to cover all of our bases.

Thanks in advance for your help.

~ Lake

Hi Lake, you can change the language variable for both point_price and price_in_points.

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1356923773' post='151973']

Hi Lake, you can change the language variable for both point_price and price_in_points.

[/quote]Hey,

Thank you:)

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1356923773' post='151973']

[/quote]

Thanks! But which folder is it in? I looked at all of the files in the Reward Points folder but couldn't determine where the language variable for those were.

Thanks! and Happy New Year!

Hi Lake,

In the cart admin panel, Administration/Languages, Translations, search for price in points and change the value text.

Happy New Year

[quote name='maxam' timestamp='1357034989' post='152006']

Hi Lake,

In the cart admin panel, Administration/Languages, Translations, search for price in points and change the value text.

Happy New Year

[/quote]

Hi Maxam,

You are SO awesome!! That was SO easy… Thank you thank you!! Wow I never even looked there before…

Make 2013 super amazing!

~ Lake