Reward Points enchantments

any one can write this addon ? reward point enchantments

eg: at the reward point setting area

add point on register field

on send to friend earned point field

on make review earned point field ?

why i never find solutions for my problems at this board ? anyway i build myself my modification.

i edit 2 addon and worked perfect

Why the negativity? I spent two hours in my dev shop recreating your situation and seeing what was happening to help you with your gift certificate tax problem after you pm-ed me, and when I was done I explained to you how it works so you understood it was no problem but actually working correctly.

As for your reward points system problem, I posted a bug in the bugtracker for you.

Do you expect people to just think: “hey this guy is asking for an add-on! I think I'm going to spend my Sunday writing him this for free, even though nobody else needs it, hooray!” (honestly I don't even know what you meant which is probably the reason nobody responded).

With this attitude (let alone asking people to share their licensed add-ons as I saw in another post) I can tell you you won't get far with your online shop or this forum.

mate you are right some ones want help but check my posts, i send a lot of questions, all is empty answers

[quote name='cavemin' timestamp='1335773337' post='135596']

mate you are right some ones want help but check my posts, i send a lot of questions, all is empty answers

[/quote]

Call it a “community ban”.

Yah your best bet would be to contact a private developer to write an addon like that for you

Try Magento