Review of www.webgraphiq.com

I’ve got 2 from Thomas and all OK. Never had any trouble with him. Whatever 1 or 2 guys say bad about Thomas, most people are happy with what he did for them. Give it a try and if unhappy, let us know and we will help him as much as we helped Spiral :wink:

[quote name=‘Noman’]I’ve got 2 from Thomas and all OK. Never had any trouble with him. Whatever 1 or 2 guys say bad about Thomas, most people are happy with what he did for them. Give it a try and if unhappy, let us know and we will help him as much as we helped Spiral ;)[/QUOTE]

If he would give me an answer,I will talk with him about the addons but not succeed so far.Anyway, thanks for your comments, also, I will be glad if any other people in the forum make a comment for this topic.

And, as regards to snorocket.com, can you open the following link for the topic?I have posted something there.([url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=20359[/url])

Thank you,

I have had very good experiences with webgraphiq.

The main reason I have mods and skins with them and that as soon as a new cs-cart version comes out, they start working on fixing any incompatibility their mods as a result of the upgrade.

It may not be instant fixes, which to me is understandable, but they will get upgraded.

I am waiting for an email myself since yesterday, but normally I get a response within a day. I am not waiting for a fix to any problem.

I plan on purchasing the deal of the day mod, and just purchased the dynamic search, which I think just got upgraded due to the change in image file structure with 2.1.1.

Bob

[quote name=‘pbannette’]I have had very good experiences with webgraphiq.

The main reason I have mods and skins with them and that as soon as a new cs-cart version comes out, they start working on fixing any incompatibility their mods as a result of the upgrade.

It may not be instant fixes, which to me is understandable, but they will get upgraded.

I am waiting for an email myself since yesterday, but normally I get a response within a day. I am not waiting for a fix to any problem.

I plan on purchasing the deal of the day mod, and just purchased the dynamic search, which I think just got upgraded due to the change in image file structure with 2.1.1.

Bob[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your comments Bob.

I purchased a template from webgraphiq and am happy with their design and service. Thomas was responsive to emails in helping me fix an issue I was having and I will probably buy another template for another site I have.

DOes anyone know what their upgrade policy is?

Do if your 6 months upgrade expires, how do you get the updated add-on?

Thanks

B

[quote name=‘badmaash’]DOes anyone know what their upgrade policy is?

Do if your 6 months upgrade expires, how do you get the updated add-on?

Thanks

B[/QUOTE]

The best way to answer this would be to email them and ask them.

After one year, if your mod is not working due to the cs-cart update, you have to buy the new mode at the full price again!!!

I have use them several times, and each time I have been impressed with the customer service. I recently purchased 3 addons from them. I got stuck with an issue, and emailed them. I got a reply 30 minutes later… and this was at 12 am PST!

[quote name=‘dustundag’]After one year, if your mod is not working due to the cs-cart update, you have to buy the new mode at the full price again!!![/QUOTE]

I guess it would be cool if he offered the ability to “prolong” the update period after the year similar to how CS-Cart, Vbullletin and other software vendors do.

Yeah he got me on the Back In Stock module. I bought it the first time and then he came out with an unregistered user version. Great stuff but I pretty much had to buy it twice and then CS-Cart upgrades and the module is broken so he offers 20% off buying the whole module again. I understand he has to make money but damn, it’s just not worth it for a feature that we could vote to become standard… I would buy many more of his modules if it wasn’t for the upgrade policy.

Awesome service and honest support.

I purchased 8 modules.

Advanced Minicart v2

Live Currency Rates - Pro v2

Cs-Cart GeoIp Country v2

Cs-Cart Geoip Currencies v2

PayPal Express accept multiple currencies v2

AlertPay payment module v2

Cs-Cart Jquery Slideshow v2

Cs-Cart Drop Down menu v2

These are work fine.

Thomas!! I appreciate your service:p

I have purchased the Twitter addon and the WG_rotator for my slide show. These guys are not only quick but very capable.

I certainly reccomend them, and their customer support is really good!

to everyone who use webgraphiq, id like to know if webgraphiq collect another fee if the mod/addons have a bug or problem?

what is their update policy if cs-cart version update again?

[quote name=‘vidan’]to everyone who use webgraphiq, id like to know if webgraphiq collect another fee if the mod/addons have a bug or problem?

what is their update policy if cs-cart version update again?[/QUOTE]

The policy of free for 6 months for upgrades. They fixed my bug for free within a couple of hours.

[quote name=‘brandonvd’]This is a very good question. If your server goes down does my site still come up with this addon enabled?

I have a couple of Webgraphiq addons and this is the part that I hate about their stuff. If my site can’t connect to their server, my entire site is down. This makes no sense to me. Why should I be penalized for their issues?

Thanks,

Brandon[/QUOTE]

I think webgraphiq should sort this out… if a site is not compliant with the licensing due to their own server going down then simply the add-on should be disabled not the whole site… webgraphiq sort this out please.

yeap, he should follow ez-ms , if licensing server down, then the addon should disable it self.

[quote name=‘badmaash’]I think webgraphiq should sort this out… if a site is not compliant with the licensing due to their own server going down then simply the add-on should be disabled not the whole site… webgraphiq sort this out please.[/QUOTE]

This issue was sorted out long time ago.

If the licensing server is temporary down the modules are still working, does not affect the customers site.

hey guys,

i am rookie to cs cart. just wondering what do the below phrases mean

block/wrappers/sidebox_important.tpl

block/wrappers/sidebox_general.tpl

block/wrappers/mainbox_general.tpl

block/wrappers/mainbox_simple.tpl

more, i need to set up the banner change one by one , how to set up ?

many thx for your help.

[quote name=‘londonman’]hey guys,

i am rookie to cs cart. just wondering what do the below phrases mean

block/wrappers/sidebox_important.tpl

block/wrappers/sidebox_general.tpl

block/wrappers/mainbox_general.tpl

block/wrappers/mainbox_simple.tpl[/quote]

These are templates which will be used for your side boxes or central content (in the middle). You can change the templates in a php or code editor or, you can create new templates as well.

[quote] more, i need to set up the banner change one by one , how to set up ?[/quote]Here is a link how to set up the banners. If you woul like a ‘Banner rotator’ you will have to use a 3rd party script and a ‘HTML block’ (Box with custom HTML content) in your CS-Cart admin page.

[URL]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation