Review Of Ez Merchant Solutions

Please try contacting us via email. I was traveling last week and cell service was spotty. I did not get a voicemail from you.

From first contact, Tony has been very helpful with constructive comments. A professional and friendly approach.

Thanks Tony

Tony from ez-ms did a great job for us for a very reasonable price, writing a script that modified all our stores prices incl negative and positive modifiers and on multiple storefronts. (For more info see https://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/60760-vat-change-keep-end-price-the-same)

He was very responsive (even in the week between christmas and NYE) and while the script had to become more complicated than we first anticipated, he at the same time made it easier and easier to use until I only had to run 1 url.

The results were great - almost 4700 prices were updated in a matter of seconds.

If you have custom work to do, or look for a cs-cart add-on that he is already selling, I can totally reccomend ez-ms.

Same here: Tony did a great job in connecting trustpilot!

I recently worked with Tony on three small updates to our vendor back-end, and I am happy with the work. He is very responsive, reliable and also took the time to explain things which I appreciated since I am a non-technical person and have very little experience with code.

We needed quite a few rounds of back-and-forth to confirm the scope of the work, which I think is quite normal with developers. I struggled to explain what I meant, since I don't have the technical vocabulary, but sending him mock-ups definitely helped and I am very pleased that I have ended up with more or less exactly what I wanted, which is great.

Tony is one of the best Developers out there. Very well priced and does fantastic work!