Retail & Wholesales Sites

Hi

I have used cs-cart for building my online store but now i want to add the possibility to sell products for business too.. for ex if you are a wholesale client you can login in my store and view all the products that i offer to you with special prices (different from the prices i use to sell for my costumers online), you can also select the quantiy that you want from this product.

The question is should i use 2 cs-cart instalations, 1 for my daily costumers in mystore.com and 1 for my wholesale clients in mystore,com.b2b??? because:

-the prices will be different

- the features will be different (in wholesale i want to decide a min of quantity of buying for each size for example)

- i want that in the wholesale site the layout to be very simple different from my costumer site.

Do you have any suggestions?? Every kinde of solutions you might have will be very useful

Thank you in advance

Hello

We can discuss it over a skype. We Have designed similar system for the Bulk importer.

Bulk importer was selling goods to many ecommerce portals. Had 4 retail stores , and a chain of dealers.

We integrated to make it a chain of system.

regards,

Sachin

skype - kartpay.support

Hi

I have used cs-cart for building my online store but now i want to add the possibility to sell products for business too.. for ex if you are a wholesale client you can login in my store and view all the products that i offer to you with special prices (different from the prices i use to sell for my costumers online), you can also select the quantiy that you want from this product.

The question is should i use 2 cs-cart instalations, 1 for my daily costumers in mystore.com and 1 for my wholesale clients in mystore,com.b2b??? because:

-the prices will be different

- the features will be different (in wholesale i want to decide a min of quantity of buying for each size for example)

- i want that in the wholesale site the layout to be very simple different from my costumer site.

Do you have any suggestions?? Every kinde of solutions you might have will be very useful

Thank you in advance

You can use additional store-front instead of separate installation for easy management. It is not a problem to use another theme on different store-fronts. But please note that there is no ability to define minimum product amount for each option variant. Additional modification will be required in any way

Is there a reason you don't want to have a retail store and then have your wholesale users in a separate usergroup that has discounted pricing? That is the normal way to do it. Additional extensions can be done to ensure that wholesale users have different minimum quantities and quantity steps, but those changes are pretty small.

Is there a reason you don't want to have a retail store and then have your wholesale users in a separate usergroup that has discounted pricing? That is the normal way to do it. Additional extensions can be done to ensure that wholesale users have different minimum quantities and quantity steps, but those changes are pretty small.

As far as I understand, main reason is simplified design for wholesales store

Because i want a different design, a more simple one for the wholesale.