Responsive Theme In 4.1.5

Did anyone try the responsive theme in this version. Are there any problems of using it. Cs cart says that it is beta in this version. Can we try it with some way so that we can see any problems before making it the default one for the store. Thanks.

There is no way to try it?

[quote name='akistdm' timestamp='1422084003' post='203330']

There is no way to try it?

[/quote]

You can contact CS-Cart team and ask them to provide you with the installation package for version 4.1.5. Then install it on the local server and test out the responsive theme

As far as I remember, there were many small issues, but not critical

I just wanted to test my store so that I can see if there are any issues with my add ons. Your idea is good, I will download my site and I will install it local with xampp. I am not sure which version of xampp is suitable for 4.1.5

Hi again!

I downloaded my site and i managed to install it local with xampp. It seems to work ok on my pc but the problem is that i can't

test it in other devices as mobile or tablet. Cs cart must have a different url like www.mysit.com/responsivetheme/modern so that we can test our site in other themes.

I just make the PC's browser window smaller (narrower) so the responsive CSS kicks in, it should look the same in the same mobile browser (i.e. Safari to mobile Safari, Chrome to mobile Chrome).

Note that Chrome has built-in mobile devices emulator:

Im having a similar issue on my 4.2.4 site,(not live yet) responsive skin is seleceted but doesnt seem responsive to me, blocks go into weird positions at different size screens on home page.

Can anyone give any advice

Hey Ecomlabs this emulator seems to work fine.

Thanks a lot.

I think i am going to use the responsive theme that 4.1.5 has.

I know this is a beta version but it seems to work fine.

I don't see any bugs.

[quote name='akistdm' timestamp='1426541651' post='208114']

Hey Ecomlabs this emulator seems to work fine.

Thanks a lot.

I think i am going to use the responsive theme that 4.1.5 has.

I know this is a beta version but it seems to work fine.

I don't see any bugs.

[/quote]

As far as I know, main issues were with android 2.x which is hardly ever used now

Not sure if this helps, but for your information. We run an older version-4 of CSC (4.1.3) which is responsive and has no problems being responsive on different screens.

We do use a 3rd party theme however, Buyshop (http://themeforest.n…t-theme/5988687

Could it be that the CSC version 4.1.5 is fine, but that CSC own responsive theme is to blame?

our site: http://www.artitec.com