Resize Featured Products Images on Homepage?

I have Featured products listed on my homepage but the thumbs/images are too small.

What is the easiest way to have the images resized to thumbs/images on the Catergories or product page?

I looked in the product_features and product_features_short_list and couldn’t find the solution.

Thanks in advance.

Featured products" block image sizes you need to make some code changes in the “small_list.tpl” file

1. Open the “small_list.tpl” file located in the “skins/[YOUR_ACTIVE_SKIN]/customer/blocks/list_templates”
  2. Replace this part of code:

{include file=“common_templates/image.tpl” image_width=“40” obj_id=$obj_id_prefix images=$product.main_pair object_type=“product”}

with this one:

{include file=“common_templates/image.tpl” image_width=“NEW_IMAGE_WIDTH” obj_id=$obj_id_prefix images=$product.main_pair object_type=“product”}

3. Save the file.

You may also want to change the size in the HOT DEAL block.

To change the size of the images in the “Hot deal” block

4. Open the “hot_deals.tpl” file located in the “skins/[CUSTOMER_ACTIVE_SKIN]/customer/addons/hot_deals/blocks/”
  5. Replace this part of code:

with this one:

where "NEW_IMAGE_WIDTH" is the new size of the thumbnails in the "Hot Deals" block (for example: "75")
3) Save the file.

The easiest way to do this I find is by turning on customization mode in admin and then view the store in this mode and edit them with the tabs there in the fly.
You may want to utilise the MY Changes folder, but thats your choice.

John
Whats the stores web address I am trying to add work clothes products & options etc too on [url]www.eliteworkwear.com[/url]

Works perfectly. Thanks! (:

Awesome post and reply! Thanks…it worked perfect.

[quote name=‘johnbol1’]Featured products" block image sizes you need to make some code changes in the “small_list.tpl” file

You may want to utilise the MY Changes folder, but thats your choice.

[/QUOTE]

How would i utilise the My Changes folder in this case?

I copied and edited the the small_list.tpl to:

/skins/MYSKIN/customer/addons/my_changes/hooks/index

but the changes do not have any affect, how ever they do when i edit the core files.