Required Prodcuts Appearing On Every Item With Randon Data

Good day everyone,

Suddenly noticed that on my pages that every item has a listing of products under “required products.”

It includes the same data on every page and in fact if you look into every product - nothing is selected.

Why would it be pulling all of these random items - so of which are not even active.

You can see an example here… just scroll to the bottom of the pages.

http://www.soapocrac…ew&product_id=3

Update - I was recently updating an item in the database and this generated (pasted below). I contacted the host service about the temp swap being full and they claim it is at 3% - so that is not the issue… thoughts?

[color=#000000][font=Courier][size=3]Database error:[/size][/font][/color] Incorrect key file for table ‘/ramdisk/mysql/tmp/#sql_54b8_3.MYI’; try to repair it b[/b]

[color=#000000][font=Courier][size=3]Invalid query:[/size][/font][/color] SHOW COLUMNS FROM cscart_sessions

[color=#000000][font=Courier][size=3]Backtrace:[/size][/font][/color] File: /home4/soapocra/public_html/store/core/fn.database.php Line: 259 Function: db_error File: /home4/soapocra/public_html/store/core/fn.database.php Line: 122 Function: db_query File: /home4/soapocra/public_html/store/core/fn.database.php Line: 486 Function: db_get_fields File: /home4/soapocra/public_html/store/core/fn.database.php Line: 517 Function: fn_get_table_fields File: /home4/soapocra/public_html/store/core/fn.database.php Line: 316 Function: fn_check_table_fields File: /home4/soapocra/public_html/store/core/fn.database.php Line: 222 Function: db_process File: /home4/soapocra/public_html/store/core/class.session.php Line: 100 Function: db_query File: /home4/soapocra/public_html/store/core/class.session.php Line: 74 Function: save