Required Field not working

Hi, I have a required text field for each product and it works perfect if I go on the product detail page and click on add to card. If I don't fill it up it doesn't go anywhere and ask me to add some text in the required field in order to checkout but if I see the product from the category page or from a search and click on Add to Card, it doesn't ask for the required info even I can see the field is present and show a red star showing it is a required field, and the user is able to checkout without providing the required info.

Any solution? I'm on 2.2.2 and same thing was happening on the previous version, I just upgraded yesterday.

I'm also getting the warning"

Your 30-day evaluation period has expired. Please purchase the full commercial license (CS-Cart licenses - professional ecommerce website software) or remove the software from your server.

everytime I change something in the backend. This started since the upgrade. I read some stuff about it on the forum and will try to figure something out.

Thanks,

D.

Yeah i also getting same problem on 2.1.4 pro version specially on Product Enquiry Addon, any help ?

Nevermind.

Hello,

Thank you for your messages.

Unfortunately, I failed to reproduce the problem with product options in a standard CS-Cart installation of the current version. The problem requires investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server.

As regards the problem with the trial warning message, please make sure that a correct license number is specified on the “Settings: Upgrade center” page (in the administration panel, go to Setting > Upgrade center) and the updates server is specified as http://updates.cs-cart.com. After that please log out from the administration panel, clear the cache of your browser and log in to the administration panel again.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team