Request Service

Hello. We are new in using cs-cart CMS. Our company works on advertisement and besides Products we sell Service, such as creating advertisment boards and etc.

We have products on page which we don't need to add to cart and buy it. Instead they must see product and send request through it, they will will contact them.

For example.

Service: Printing on Canvas.

Customer must upload imige which he want to print. He uploads file sends request by writing his contact information and this information and image must be sent on our mail.

Hope you understand.

P.S if there is some addon like that we will buy it.

P.S.S sorry for my english.

In this case you can use Form builder add-on functionality (http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.6.x/user_guide/addons/form_builder/create_form.html). Customer can submit the image, etc. via form and send it to your e-mail.

Hello. We are new in using cs-cart CMS. Our company works on advertisement and besides Products we sell Service, such as creating advertisment boards and etc.

We have products on page which we don't need to add to cart and buy it. Instead they must see product and send request through it, they will will contact them.

For example.

Service: Printing on Canvas.

Customer must upload imige which he want to print. He uploads file sends request by writing his contact information and this information and image must be sent on our mail.

Hope you understand.

P.S if there is some addon like that we will buy it.

P.S.S sorry for my english.

But the problem is I can't add Form Builder to Product. It can be added only on Pages.

But the problem is I can't add Form Builder to Product. It can be added only on Pages.

Good day,

With our Pages Contents In Blocks module you can add forms to product tabs

Thank you for response. We tried Form Builder, But when we fill forms and click to Submit, It redirects me page with where is only button Continue, where I click and get nothing. Also, we receive no mail.

Thank you for response. We tried Form Builder, But when we fill forms and click to Submit, It redirects me page with where is only button Continue, where I click and get nothing. Also, we receive no mail.

Make sure that address in the E-mail to field is correct. Do you receive other e-mails from your store?

Customers receive mail when they make an order and checkout. But Form builder doesn't send message.

Untitled.png

We want add-on which makes us possible to add request service function. Which means: If product has 0 price, customer should request service. He chooses his desired product(size,color) then clicks some button and he writes his name,number,e-mail,uploads file and sends an order. So, he doesn't know price. Uploaded file and information will be sent to our mail and we will contact them.
Is there addon like that? Can you create it?

Unfortunately, additional modification is required to add ajax form sending and disable redirection

We want add-on which makes us possible to add request service function. Which means: If product has 0 price, customer should request service. He chooses his desired product(size,color) then clicks some button and he writes his name,number,e-mail,uploads file and sends an order. So, he doesn't know price. Uploaded file and information will be sent to our mail and we will contact them.

We failed to find such a modules on the marketplace. Feel free to contact us to get a free quote for this modification

We also can help you to create new modification. Contact our developer to discuss the project details.

Also, pay attention to our Product Designer module. It can be used not only for T-shirts and phone cases but for a great range of products. It's an excellent solution for the print-on-demand service.

Best regards,

Alt-team.

Hello!

We will be glad to develop the add-on for you. Please contact us to get a quote.