Request For Either Zippay Or Afterpay Addon

From a technical perspective, I would stay away from FuturePay. They have significant quality issues.

Im looking for the same solution. Afterpay say Unfortunately we have been forced to put a stop to custom integration requests from both merchants and developers. Our technical team must prioritize existing agreements and execute on these before we can begin onboarding.

ZipPay or Zipmoney can do an API integration.

I do wish that CS-Cart would develop an add on for Australian CS-Carts.

CS-Cart is the most feature rich solution 'out of the box' but I am feeling the pressure

to change carts for one that can use AfterPay and or ZipPay.

Am I missing something here ?

CS-Cart emails all it's cart owners.

Hi guys, any of you want an add on for ZipPay and or AfterPay ??

Just let us know which country you need it for and get back to us
if you are willing to pay for it.

We will count hands and let you know how much.

We contacted AfterPay, but they said that the cannot provide us with the integration manuals and test accounts since our business is on an eCommerce platform they don't support right now. Interesting...

Interesting bordering on 'slimy'.

Perhaps all cs-cart owners should make this a part of their banners.

"We do not provide AfterPay or the like because we believe that

extending credit only adds to Australia's problem of over indebtedness."

In reality I don't believe that AfterPay type systems would add

substantially to sales.

A workable Lay By add on might be easier.

I believe that Afterpay's response is related to supporting a distributed/sponsored integration for cs-cart.

My belief is that a merchant can implement a "custom integration" related to their account only without Afterpay seeing it as a "supported integration" given that it would relate to only one customer's account (even if there are many customers doing separate integrations).

But this is a guess on my part.

I checked out a software company distributing a Lay Buy system and asked if there add on was available for CS-Cart

Their answer:

Sorry we do not have a extension plugin for CS Cart. When we did enquire CS Cart team wanted to charge us a fee for integration.

Hi everyone.

I'm not interested in AfterPay, but want a ZipPay integration.

Is anyone interested in going in with me for development costs?

You can contact me at: christine@tenue.com.au

I have spoken to ZipPay and they don't give out api details until an account has been approved (thanks for that).

However, they welcome new integrations.

Give me a shout out if you're interested.

Then we can get a quote and make sure that the add-on will easily be customised for individual stores.

At first I was sceptical about this, but now feel that it's an imperatavie addon for my business.

Cheers

Christine

Hi All, I plan on ordering development of both Zip Pay and Afterpay Australia addons/plugins in the next week. Happy for people to share the costs for access to both. Please leave your details asap to be included.

Any cs-cart partners, please contact me to quote integration

Any cs-cart partners, please contact me to quote integration

Please check PM

Hi All, I plan on ordering development of both Zip Pay and Afterpay Australia addons/plugins in the next week. Happy for people to share the costs for access to both. Please leave your details asap to be included.

Just be careful as they won't support 3rd Party Plug-ins which I just found out, so you might have the plug-in but not be able to setup merchant account.

Hi Steve,

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to integrate with third party plugins. We are only able to integrate with plugins that have been developed by us.

Sorry for the confusion.

Kind Regards,

Jack Smith

Afterpay Merchant Support

Suite 16, 285a Crown Street

Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia

w. afterpay.com.au

Hi everyone,

Maclean from zipPay here - we'd be happy to certify a zipPay/zipMoney integration once it's available.

If you're looking at developing a module for the community, please drop me an email (maclean.cherry@zipmoney.com.au) or PM with your details and I'll have our engineering team create an integration spec and sandbox credentials for you.

Once certified we'd look to have you make it available via github or within the CS Cart Marketplace system and we would then list CS-Cart as a supported and certified platform for zipPay and zipMoney.

Note that for Buy Now Pay Later integrations there is work beyond simply adding a payment method. The value of our service comes from including the "Buy Now Pay Later" messaging throughout the website in product page templates, upsell/cross sell, basket/checkout and page banners so these are required to be included in the integration as a checkbox to be enabled.

Maclean

Head of Partnerships

Hi everyone,

Maclean from zipPay here - we'd be happy to certify a zipPay/zipMoney integration once it's available.

If you're looking at developing a module for the community, please drop me an email (maclean.cherry@zipmoney.com.au) or PM with your details and I'll have our engineering team create an integration spec and sandbox credentials for you.

Once certified we'd look to have you make it available via github or within the CS Cart Marketplace system and we would then list CS-Cart as a supported and certified platform for zipPay and zipMoney.

Note that for Buy Now Pay Later integrations there is work beyond simply adding a payment method. The value of our service comes from including the "Buy Now Pay Later" messaging throughout the website in product page templates, upsell/cross sell, basket/checkout and page banners so these are required to be included in the integration as a checkbox to be enabled.

Maclean

Head of Partnerships

We contacted you months ago and all you did was refer us to documentation.

We contacted you months ago and all you did was refer us to documentation.

Hi there,

I can only assume you went through directly to merchant support or our integrations team.

If you'd like to contact me directly I can help you out as per my previous post.

Maclean

This is really strange, we recently created our own Afterpay and Zippay integrations, both of which were certified and approved by each of their development teams. Maybe It is strange that Afterpay are only allowing this for some merchants.

Hi there tdaleyau - how much to get the Zippay addon?

I am hitting my head against the wall trying to work with Afterpay at this stage.

Hi Guys, sorry I'm a little late to this discussion, we paid to have Afterpay integrated to our store (4.3.9) around a year ago. It was $400 USD from memory.

if anyone wants the deets, feel free to PM me.

Scott, the issue wasn't getting the Afterpay development done, it was getting Afterpay to allow the integration. When we worked with clients in the past, Afterpay told them that they were no longer accepting new integrations and would not accept a custom integration for the customer's store.

It seems that this policy has changed recently but I believe Afterpay was VERY selective on which of their clients they allowed to provide custom integrations. When I reached out to them about doing the development and being listed as an Afterpay partner for cs-cart (I.e. verified integration by them), all they would do is point me at documentation but wouldn't really respond to my requests. So I dropped the effort.

So my caution to merchants is that before you even go looking for a quote, ensure that Aftepay will allow you to connect to their service (I.e. issue you access keys) before you pay for the development. And yes, $400 is in the ballpark for this type of integration.

Would love to have one of these happening.

Here is api info on ZipPay

https://zip-merchant.api-docs.io/2017-03-01/overview/versioning