Reput left column from basic skin

New to CSCart and digging what I see so far.

Here is my problem: I know there is a simple explanation. I loaded the basic skin and started messing around with changing some design issues. While doing this, I deleted the left column (basic skin category, I believe) and that worked just fine. Now I want to reintroduce it to the design.

How do I do this?

Sorry if this sounds lame but I just can not get how this is done.

Sure appreciate the help.

Ron Lunan

Did you comment out code or do it in the admin?

I suggest you read the knowledge base to get some basic …uh, knowledge ;)

[quote name=‘Flow’ timestamp=‘1313521028’ post=‘119644’]

Did you comment out code or do it in the admin?

I suggest you read the knowledge base to get some basic …uh, knowledge ;)

http://kb2.cs-cart.com/

[/quote]

Flo,

We so appreciate your encouragement in regards to the knowledge base. We are reviewing everything we can get our hands on.

We lost the left column in the “basic” skin while working in the admin panel. Probably pushed the wrong button or something.

Is there a simple and easy way of just getting back to the basic skin?
I am still in the community edition while working out these kinks. Will be purchasing the full at that time.

When life shoots me lemons, I make the kids lemonade! Of course, I save one or two for the Tequilla (for myself)!

Ron

If you didn't edit any code, then you must have disabled the left column in your admin.

Go to Design => Blocks

On the left column, it should say Disabled, just click it to re-enable it. Also, be sure you check each block in the column to make sure they are all enabled. And be sure to check each tab (All Pages, Products, Categories, Home Page, etc.) to be sure that the left column is enabled in each of those pages.

Hope that helps,

Brandon