Removing the resseler prices on the CS Cart page

Hi, I think it’s not a good idea if the customers or other people can see the reseller prices on the site. Thats my experience with wholesale business.

What’s your opinion?

Smart… and I still like you :wink: Even you’re married forever!

Hehe…

How do you know if indy0077 isn’t a guy who just happened to have a picture of some girl on the avatar.

That’s obviously not norman in the avatar.

Indiana Jones and 007 Jame Bond fan. Could be a dude.

I am sorry, but I don’t understand your question. Where does it show reseller pricing?

Adam

Yea Indy, I am a bit confused as well…

Are you referring to the wholesale quantity discount pricing?

If that is the case, and you only want this to be displayed for certain customers, then you can create a special Membership which you can apply to select customers. Then you can create quantity discount pricing which is tied into this special membership only. This way your wholesale quantity discount prices will only be displayed when those individual customers are logged into their account.

[QUOTE]That’s obviously not norman in the avatar.[/QUOTE]

Wow, never thought of that! What if Noman is actually Heather Locklear in disguise, that is awesome! :smiley:

Or maybe indy is not Indiana Jones, but rather Indy 500.

A car racing fan.

Anyway. Where is the reseller price shown?

[quote name=‘hykit’]Hehe…

How do you know if indy0077 isn’t a guy who just happened to have a picture of some girl on the avatar.

That’s obviously not norman in the avatar.

Indiana Jones and 007 Jame Bond fan. Could be a dude.[/QUOTE]

:shock: :smiley:

[quote name=‘jegesmaci’]I am sorry, but I don’t understand your question. Where does it show reseller pricing?

Adam[/QUOTE]

here: [url]https://www.cs-cart.com/reseller-program.html[/url]

[quote name=‘Struck’]Yea Indy, I am a bit confused as well…

Are you referring to the wholesale quantity discount pricing?

If that is the case, and you only want this to be displayed for certain customers, then you can create a special Membership which you can apply to select customers. Then you can create quantity discount pricing which is tied into this special membership only. This way your wholesale quantity discount prices will only be displayed when those individual customers are logged into their account.[/QUOTE]

Yes, on this site: [url]https://www.cs-cart.com/reseller-program.html[/url]

It can see everyone. I mean other people too, they don’t have a CS Cart yet, but maybe want one. They may not know, what the reseller pay it for, or?

[quote name=‘hykit’]Or maybe indy is not Indiana Jones, but rather Indy 500.

A car racing fan.

Anyway. Where is the reseller price shown?[/QUOTE]

Do you mean INDY CAR??? You called me a CAR??? :evil: :evil: :evil:

[quote name=‘Struck’]Wow, never thought of that! What if Noman is actually Heather Locklear in disguise, that is awesome! :D[/QUOTE]

Well, I don’t shave my legs and I think [hope], she does :wink: As per my picture, I’m 101% man, handsome, young, intelligent, brave, rich… please advise what else.

[QUOTE]Well, I don’t shave my legs and I think [hope], she does[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I truly would not care if Heather shaved her legs are not :slight_smile:

Noman, you are a funny guy!

I agree customer can understand how much bugs you are collecting from his pocket. Are you gambler :smiley:

[quote name=‘miracles’]I agree customer can understand how much bugs you are collecting from his pocket. Are you gambler :D[/quote]

Nowadays is everybody a gambler :lol: