Removing the Cart Element of CS Cart

I’ve used CD Cart for a few years and love it.

I am preparing for a new project - Property/Real Estate.

I wonder if it is possible to use CS Cart to display Property - and to disable the Add to Cart button? At the top level products page(s) I’d need to tweak the Add to Cart button to read “More info” or similar - which I think I can do. Its the individual item page where I’d need to get rid of the “Add to Cart” button all together(I cant imagine many people buy & pay for property on line ;-) )

I love the look & feel of CS Cart so would like to utilise it again if I can. CS Cart would also provide the backend database and product/property search & filters I’d need.

Thanks!

[quote name=‘gal10’ timestamp=‘1311947859’ post=‘118491’]

I’ve used CD Cart for a few years and love it.

I am preparing for a new project - Property/Real Estate.

I wonder if it is possible to use CS Cart to display Property - and to disable the Add to Cart button? At the top level products page(s) I’d need to tweak the Add to Cart button to read “More info” or similar - which I think I can do. Its the individual item page where I’d need to get rid of the “Add to Cart” button all together(I cant imagine many people buy & pay for property on line ;-) )

I love the look & feel of CS Cart so would like to utilise it again if I can. CS Cart would also provide the backend database and product/property search & filters I’d need.

Thanks!

[/quote]

Hello, gal10!

It seems that the “Catalog Mode” add-on may suit your needs. Please check it: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[quote name=‘orangegirl’ timestamp=‘1312272578’ post=‘118675’]

Hello, gal10!

It seems that the “Catalog Mode” add-on may suit your needs. Please check it: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[/quote]

Thank you, that has worked a treat ;-)