Removing Tags

When you go to my home page www.jbmarketplace.com

if you are using IE, click View, and click Source. You will find at the top at line 8 and 9. Where about do i go to edit them?

I want to remove Secure and full-featured Online Shopping Cart Software with the complete set of powerful ecommerce options to create your own online store with minimum efforts involved.

and i want to change the keywords:

Thank you so much

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=23341[/url]

John

[quote name=‘JBMarketplace’]When you go to my home page www.jbmarketplace.com

if you are using IE, click View, and click Source. You will find at the top at line 8 and 9. Where about do i go to edit them?

I want to remove Secure and full-featured Online Shopping Cart Software with the complete set of powerful ecommerce options to create your own online store with minimum efforts involved.

and i want to change the keywords:

Thank you so much[/QUOTE]

You can change that in admin area. Depending on your version, the location to change that is different.

[quote name=‘cscartrocks’]You can change that in admin area. Depending on your version, the location to change that is different.[/QUOTE]

I dont see it… How can i tell what version im using?

[quote name=‘JBMarketplace’]I dont see it… How can i tell what version im using?[/QUOTE]

You 're using 2.1.3 cs-cart version. Go to Design->Blocks and try to click on the tabs side icon.

[quote name=‘cscartrocks’]You 're using 2.1.3 cs-cart version. Go to Design->Blocks and try to click on the tabs side icon.[/QUOTE]

I dont see a tabs side icon

This icon :slight_smile:

[quote name=‘JBMarketplace’]I dont see a tabs side icon[/QUOTE]

Click on Home page tab, on the right side of the tab, there is a small icon, click on it.

[quote name=‘hbtrading’]

This icon :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you sooooo much! didnt know that was an ICON! yayyyyyyy. issue resolved!

Issue Resolved, Thank you so much!