Remove sub cat image help please

Hi All, can anyone tell me how to remove the category image from the product list page but still leave it in the categories page as per screen shot.I seen this post but doesnt help me in 2.0.15. [url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=5156[/url] any help is appreciated I have tried for 3 hours now and as I am on my hols in sunny Florida from UK for 3 weeks I think I better give up :slight_smile: as the wife is giving me THAT look.!

cat_image.png

pleeease!

john

Found it,

{include file="common_templates/image.tpl" show_detailed_link=true images=$category_data.main_pair object_type="category" no_ids=true class="cm-thumbnails"}

comment out or delete the above in skins/your skin/customer/addons/my_changes/hooks/categories/view.override.tpl
obviously I am using the my changes addon, if you are not then ignore addons/mychanges/hooks.

John

Thanks for the info, I’ve been trying to figure this our for a while. Could you by possible do a quick step by step for me. Unfortunately I’m a total newb to cs-cart and not that much of a code modifier.

Thanks!

[quote name=‘johnbol1’]

{include file="common_templates/image.tpl" show_detailed_link=true images=$category_data.main_pair object_type="category" no_ids=true class="cm-thumbnails"}

John[/QUOTE]

go to yourskin/customer/views/categories/view.tpl and open that file in notepad plus or some other notepad programme then comment out or delete the code above(it is around line 15). remember to save the old file before making any changes so you can reverse the thing if it goes wrong.

Hope all goes well

John

Thanks johnbol1!

This is what I find in my view.tpl file;

{if $category_data.main_pair}

{include file=“common_templates/image.tpl” show_detailed_link=true images=$category_data.main_pair object_type=“detailed_category” no_ids=true class="cm-thumbnails"show_thumbnail="Y"image_width=$settings.Thumbnails.category_details_thumbnail_width image_height=$settings.Thumbnails.category_details_thumbnail_height}

This is the only thing I can find that closely resembles the line of code you provided. I just make a backup of the tpl file, delete and see if it works.

don't have this code on view.tpl, maybe not same version. version 2.2.4 we don't found it. so can tell me how to fix it. thanks