Remove Information From Shipping Methods Mv

Hi all, thanks for your time in advance.

I have two questions.

1. How do I remove ( a) Use for all new vendors and ( b )Allow payment methods from the shipping methods for vendors ? I think it is not right for a vendor to be able to set (a) for others and (b )is just confusing. I only have one payment method on but all this shows and all the same vendors should not be allowed to choose this, only admin. Please see attachment.

2. Every vendor have their own shipping rate and locations. I want to run free shipping covered by admin based on customer subtotal e.g if customer spends $1000 offer free shipping, if below use vendor shipping setting. How do I add free shipping that can override what vendors have put?

Thanks again for your time.

1. How do I remove ( a) Use for all new vendors and ( b )Allow payment methods from the shipping methods for vendors ? I think it is not right for a vendor to be able to set (a) for others and (b )is just confusing. I only have one payment method on but all this shows and all the same vendors should not be allowed to choose this, only admin. Please see attachment.

It looks like a bug. Please post it to the bug tracker

2. Every vendor have their own shipping rate and locations. I want to run free shipping covered by admin based on customer subtotal e.g if customer spends $1000 offer free shipping, if below use vendor shipping setting. How do I add free shipping that can override what vendors have put?

It is possible with promotions

It looks like a bug. Please post it to the bug tracker

It is possible with promotions

Thank you