Reminder of open or failed order in store front or cart?

Hello,

I get tons of open orders. I have setup so open order does not decrease inventory. But if customer does something wrong he returns to site, goes to checkout and places another order.

Would it be possible to for a buyer to see some brief list of only open on failed orders like he does in

index.php?dispatch=orders.search

in a home page or cart or checkout page. Where he would be advised to complete open ones rather then placing new one?

[quote name=‘Darius’]Hello,

I get tons of open orders. I have setup so open order does not decrease inventory. But if customer does something wrong he returns to site, goes to checkout and places another order.

Would it be possible to for a buyer to see some brief list of only open on failed orders like he does in

index.php?dispatch=orders.search

in a home page or cart or checkout page. Where he would be advised to complete open ones rather then placing new one?[/QUOTE]

While this does not address your specific request, the changes planned for order placement should reduce the number of ‘Open’ orders:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=16180[/url]

Hopefully, there will be a way to follow up on orders which are in the “Incomplete” status. One solution was suggested in the thread (see post #20) but zeke has not said whether this idea will be added.

Bob