Relocating Submit My Order Button In Checkout

I agree with that assumption. We will be working on that

This problem is solved in our One Step Checkout - 3 Columns Flat Layout addon now. The 'Submit my order' button is always on top of the page.

I'm looking at this all now. The submit order is buried and should really be part of the order summary block. at the upper right of the page. If you have several shipping methods as we do it ends up way to far down.

I've been looking at the add on carts and nobody seems to have really addressed this. I'm discussing it with Louis as a mod.

Jack

I'm looking at this all now. The submit order is buried and should really be part of the order summary block. at the upper right of the page. If you have several shipping methods as we do it ends up way to far down.

I've been looking at the add on carts and nobody seems to have really addressed this. I'm discussing it with Louis as a mod.

Jack

Jack

Jack you have not been the only one, I talked to Louis about it previously. You are right about "Submit My Order" button should be higher up.

Jack

Jack you have not been the only one, I talked to Louis about it previously. You are right about "Submit My Order" button should be higher up.

This problem is solved in our One Step Checkout - 3 Columns Flat Layout addon now. The 'Submit my order' button is always on top of the page even there are many products in cart.