Register As Whole Sale Agent By Default

Hi

Perhaps it may have come up in past threads but I would like to setup a dedicated page where customers can signup separately for a wholesale account.

What would be the best practice to do so ?

Yours truly,

Anthony

We can offer you to copy default registration page, add hidden field there and check this value in the hook in the fn_update_user function. If the value is not empty call the fn_change_usergroup_status function

We can offer you to copy default registration page, add hidden field there and check this value in the hook in the fn_update_user function. If the value is not empty call the fn_change_usergroup_status function

Guys, besides signing up for a wholesale account, would I also be able to show the whole sale + suggested retail price for only those customers whom I have granted a wholesale account ? I do not want other regular consumers see the wholesale price.

A quote is appreciated

Guys, besides signing up for a wholesale account, would I also be able to show the whole sale + suggested retail price for only those customers whom I have granted a wholesale account ? I do not want other regular consumers see the wholesale price.

A quote is appreciated

Sure, it can be done. Please drop the details here