Recreating A Product Tab

Hi,

I had a company modify a tab on the product page to add some colours and spacing to it. I am trying to recreate the tab. I know I can add a new tab but I would like to add the tab with the same colouring, spacing etc.

My issue is when I go to Design -> Product Tabs, I don't see a way to duplicate it. Is anyone able to instruct me on how to do so?

cs cart pic.png

Hi,

I had a company modify a tab on the product page to add some colours and spacing to it. I am trying to recreate the tab. I know I can add a new tab but I would like to add the tab with the same colouring, spacing etc.

My issue is when I go to Design -> Product Tabs, I don't see a way to duplicate it. Is anyone able to instruct me on how to do so?

There is no ability to clone product tabs. Please let me know the content of the products tab. Is it HTML block or custom template?

It is a custom template which is why I'm not sure how to recreate it. If it were a block I'm assuming it would be easy to create a new block with the same work that has been done on it? Is there anyway that I can access it or recreate it?

tab.png

Find the custom template location and clone it. Then edit the cscart_product_tabs and cscart_product_tabs_descriptions to add information about new template