Recommended Products ???

Hi Guys

Can’t find out how to add recommended products to each item we sell. I.e, we have a camera and we recommend a power supply and a video balun to go with it. Not very tricky and should be possible I think. Thank you.

OK, found it.

Where exactly is it?

You can create a "Recommended products’ block in Design->Blocks (Content: Products. Filling: Manually). You can then go to the Blocks tab of a product and set up the related products.

Bob

Exactly. That’s what I did.

[quote name=‘jobosales’]You can create a "Recommended products’ block in Design->Blocks (Content: Products. Filling: Manually). You can then go to the Blocks tab of a product and set up the related products.

Bob[/QUOTE]

Man this is going to suck! Over 25,000 products in my data base which it could be filled by categories. Guess its worth the time to sell accessories though…

I have the same problem and have to import accessories lists into 7500 products from our old Carts. I believe that there is a possibility to make the SQL import to database.

Maybe somebody can help and knows if it is possible and where is the table with “Recommended products”?

[quote name=‘mattls’]Man this is going to suck! Over 25,000 products in my data base which it could be filled by categories. Guess its worth the time to sell accessories though…[/QUOTE]

Here is the solution how to migrate data directly to cs-cart database:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?p=76159#post76159[/url]

Hw dot I do it in 1.5.4 version?

I added a looooong time ago a tab below the product details but I cannot remember how…

I searched all over the admin panel and still cant find it…

Where is design blocks located or what is the process for recommended products in a version 1.x?