Recommend a Host

I currently host with Bluehost (shared servers) and get a lot of CPU overload errors. They currently raise the flag at 20% of server usage and CS Cart is not the only e-commerce software to cause this problem. I realize that shared servers are not the way to go for an e-commerce site so I am looking for recommendations for reasonably priced hosts to move to or a host that you have found to be reliable.

[quote name=‘roban’]I currently host with Bluehost (shared servers) and get a lot of CPU overload errors. They currently raise the flag at 20% of server usage and CS Cart is not the only e-commerce software to cause this problem. I realize that shared servers are not the way to go for an e-commerce site so I am looking for recommendations for reasonably priced hosts to move to or a host that you have found to be reliable.[/QUOTE]

Roban,

You’ve got a PM

Im2 :slight_smile:

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]Roban,

You’ve got a PM

Im2 :)[/QUOTE]

No I don’t :confused:

[quote name=‘roban’]I currently host with Bluehost (shared servers) and get a lot of CPU overload errors. They currently raise the flag at 20% of server usage and CS Cart is not the only e-commerce software to cause this problem. I realize that shared servers are not the way to go for an e-commerce site so I am looking for recommendations for reasonably priced hosts to move to or a host that you have found to be reliable.[/QUOTE]

Im2 relates to a different forum :slight_smile:

and yes you do lol.

LMAOROFL Yep I do!

I use 1and1 dedicated root server and altough it appears a lot of people dislike 1and1 for various reasons, I have never in the two or three years with them had any concerns or reason to think that I need to change host.

About 1 year ago my server went down due to a hard disc error, they replaced the hard disc, transferred all my data back across and had me up and running within 3 hours… which in my eyes isnt bad atall !

I always recommend Host Gator. I’ve used them for years with excellent results and great customer service (my big 2).

I will stay with siteground.com every time I have a problem they fix it within 15 minutes. they even installed CSCart for me for free in about 5 minutes…

I recently moved to Host Gator after reading number of threads on here, online reviews (biased, paid, unbiased, etc), asking people around, and compared few hosting solutions and seems that Host Gator would be a good company for CS-Cart.

The transition has been very good even though I was clueless as to what was going to happen but the staff at Host Gator has been very helpful from day one over the phone, chat and email. It took me about a week for everything to function properly, partly my fault for not knowing much about how DNS & MX records worked but otherwise I didn’t lose any files (backup CS-Cart data daily!) and overall I’m very happy with the transition.

The last host I had was bogging down, the control panel was slow and viewing the site was hit or miss. With Host Gator it’s VERY fast with no slow downs in loading the pages, control panel for the site as well as configuring CS-Cart. I just know if I ever have a problem I can rely on the wonderful staff (by no means they’re perfect but they’re great!) and have a reliable hosting solutions.

I highly recommend Host Gator :slight_smile:

[quote name=‘btrials’]I recently moved to Host Gator after reading number of threads on here, online reviews (biased, paid, unbiased, etc), asking people around, and compared few hosting solutions and seems that Host Gator would be a good company for CS-Cart.

The transition has been very good even though I was clueless as to what was going to happen but the staff at Host Gator has been very helpful from day one over the phone, chat and email. It took me about a week for everything to function properly, partly my fault for not knowing much about how DNS & MX records worked but otherwise I didn’t lose any files (backup CS-Cart data daily!) and overall I’m very happy with the transition.

The last host I had was bogging down, the control panel was slow and viewing the site was hit or miss. With Host Gator it’s VERY fast with no slow downs in loading the pages, control panel for the site as well as configuring CS-Cart. I just know if I ever have a problem I can rely on the wonderful staff (by no means they’re perfect but they’re great!) and have a reliable hosting solutions.

I highly recommend Host Gator :)[/QUOTE]

We have been using hostgator for last 5+ years now… no problems… excellent service… highly recommended

Use servage the mos powerful webhosting, High Great Speed with Quick support plus Free autoinstaller where you install many scripts. Also Unlimited mysql database, IconCube Support and many many great features. :smiley:

check banahosting.com i think this is the best check my store is host there

http://www.compreloonline.com