Recently Viewed Location

Does anyone know how I can add the Recently viewed section to display in the center of the page under the product section. I am using a modified Aquarelle template.

Please try cutting this line of the code:

{include file="side_boxes/recent_products.tpl"}

and then pasting it after this line of the code:

{include file="content.tpl"}

in the “main.tpl” file located in the “skins/[CUSTOMER_ACTIVE_SKIN]/customer” directory of your CS-Cart.

That works, next I need to see how to edit the recent_products.tpl so that the items show up next to each other instead of down the page. likeit is on the sidebar. Any ideas?

Please try replacing all the code in the “recent_products.tpl” file with this one:

```php

{* $Id: recent_products.tpl 3654 2007-08-14 13:44:59Z zeke $ *}

{if $recently_viewed_products}

{capture name=“sidebox”}

{assign var=“columns” value=3}

{split data=$recently_viewed_products size=$columns|default:“3” assign=“splitted_products”}

{math equation=“floor(100/x)” x=$columns|default:“3” assign=“cell_width”}

{foreach from=$splitted_products item="sproducts"}

{foreach from=$sproducts item="product"}
{/foreach}

{/foreach}
{if $product}{include file="common_templates/image.tpl" image_width="70" show_thumbnail="Y" images=$product.main_pair no_ids=true object_type="product"}

{$product.product}

{if ($product.price != 0 || $product.zero_price_action == 'P') && !($settings.Addons.product_configurator == 'Y' && $product.product_type == 'C')}

{if $product.discounts && $product.price|floatval}
{include file="common_templates/price.tpl" value=$product.discounted_price class="price"}
{else}
{include file="common_templates/price.tpl" value=$product.price class="price"}
{/if}

{if $settings.Appearance.show_prices_taxed_clean == 'Y' && $product.taxed_price}

({include file="common_templates/price.tpl" value=$product.taxed_price class='list-price'} {$lang.inc_tax})

{/if}
{/if}{/if}

{*
{$lang.view_all}
*}
{/capture}
{include file="common_templates/sidebox.tpl" title=$lang.recent_products content=$smarty.capture.sidebox icon="sidebox_icon_catalog.gif"}
{/if}
```
Please check it and let me know the result.

This worked perfectly. Thanks you.

[quote name=‘BrightFire’]This worked perfectly. Thanks you.[/QUOTE]

You are welcome:) I am glad to help you.