Realtime Shipping problems

Hi thanks for clicking on this!

I want my cart to calculate shipping in real time for FedEx and USPS.

[COLOR=“SeaGreen”]------------------------------------------------

FedEx:

------------------------------------------------

[/COLOR]
When I try to retrieve my “meter number” I see this message:

And then receive the following error:

[COLOR=“Red”]"HTTPS: libcurl error(3): malformed unable to process subscribe "[/COLOR]

And when I test the FedEx shipping I get this window returned:

[COLOR=“SeaGreen”]------------------------------------------------

USPS:

------------------------------------------------

[/COLOR]
After triple checking everything (Making sure I am active on their production server and verifying my UserID) with USPS I get this window returned:

Can anyone help?? Any ideas are welcomed. I am out of tech support for now, I have read the knowledge base and done everything else I can imagine.

[url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

And I tried changing the Addresses after I read this:

[url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

-Bunga

I am getting the same exact error too. :confused: Can anyone help? It would be greatly appreciated!!!

I am having the exact same issue. Does anyone have any ideas/tips, anything? :confused:

[quote name=‘leeann@digyourshirt.com’]I am having the exact same issue. Does anyone have any ideas/tips, anything? :confused:[/quote]

CS-cart bug that is yet to be added to the bug tracker (BungaPads, can you add this?)

I fixed this issue by asking FedEx for my meter number directly and it does work however now I have issues on the checkout page with it not displaying.

Someone mentioned in a thread elsewhere that only UPS comes up until the customer changes the POSTCODE on their user profile.

No idea about the last bit as I’m yet to attempt to contact CS-Cart